Posted 1 year ago in Manufacturing/Operations
Create month end journal entries
-Perform month end closing
-Explain manufacturing variances and P&L variances.
-Review G/L accounts to ensure proper posting of invoices.
-Provide guidance on inventory/transaction problems.
-New product costing.
-Quarterly financial forecasts.
-Monthly updates on financial performance and monthly projections.
-Daily ad-hoc reporting requests.
-Manage daily/weekly/monthly tracking of production performance.
-Reviews the monthly trial balance and reviews any significant adjustments with corporate.
-Prepares the annual budget and quarterly reviews.
-Prepares monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statements.
-Provides other departments with financial information as required.
• Undergraduate degree in accounting or finance, CPA desired, MBA desirable
• 7 to 10 years experience in increasingly responsible assignments in the Pharmaceutical industry.
• Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills, and the ability to work effectively at all levels of the organization and across other functional areas.
• Excellent verbal and written skills.
• Experience with plant information systems and knowledge of capabilities and application to accounting and business functions.
• Excellent knowledge of generally acceptable accounting principles and financial and internal controls.
• Utilize broad knowledge and experience when addressing complex issues
Natioanl Recruiting Group is a full service staffing firm with offices on Long Island and New York City. Our team is comprised of veteran recruiters and seasoned industry leaders, providing our clients and candidates with knowledgeable, professional and dedicated service. It is our goal to ensure that each candidate and client receives best in class service on every job order. Each job is managed by a senior leader within our organization so you can rest assured that your job application or job order will be meticulously planned out and resourced appropriately.
Browse controller jobs in Melville, New York: