Sorry, this job was closed 2 months ago.
“We are a fast moving, rapidly growing company with very rich benefits”
About us: Grey Dog Media is a growing, national-award-winning creator and publisher of custom and consumer media. Our products include magazines, catalogs, books, websites, videos, commercials and collateral. Grey Dog Media offers a friendly, professional work place with remarkable opportunities for creative-skills development and career advancement.
Position: We are seeking a talented art director with proven experience designing a regional or national food, lifestyle, home-and-family, or women’s magazine. This position is responsible for managing all aspects of design and art department workflow under the direction of a Creative Director.
• Education: Bachelor’s Degree in Art, Graphic Design or a related field
• Experience: Minimum of 3 years experience as a senior magazine designer
• Advanced layout and typography skills
• Sophisticated sense of design, photography and typography
• Experience directing studio and location photography
• Problem-solving, interactive approach to design
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
• Strong organizational and time-management skills
• Strong attention to detail
• Highly motivated with ability to work in a deadline-driven environment
• Ability to multitask
• Positive, can-do attitude
• Desire to work independently and with a collaborative team with high standards on a Bible-based magazine
• Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office, Web/Interactive Design experience
• Friendly, professional office working environment
Grey Dog is a fast-paced, yet relaxed publishing house located in West Des Moines, Iowa, producing world-class custom media created to transform products, services or businesses into powerhouse brands. We offer a full benefits package, competitive salaries and great opportunities for advancement within the company.
OUR WORK INCLUDES:
Hy-Vee Balance Magazine, a monthly magazine that covers a variety of health and fitness related topics, and features celebrities and athletes such as Harrison Barnes, Mark Wahlberg, Laurie Hernandez and more.
Hy-Vee Mega Ad, a publication featuring nutrition tips, fun recipes and grocery deals.
Life:Beautiful, a women’s Christian lifestyle magazine, covers a variety of helpful topics with a Biblical perspective including craft projects, devotions, finance, health, home improvement, organization, travel, and advice columnists such as Joyce Meyer and Dave Ramsey.
Company address: 590 market street
Posted date: 2 months ago
Browse Art Director jobs in West Des Moines IA USA:
ITA Group, Inc. in West Des Moines, IA
Posted 1 month ago on Market Intelligence Jobs - Aggregator
Iowa State Job Bank in DES MOINES, IA
Posted 1 month ago on the web
Mittera Group in Des Moines, IA
Posted 2 months ago on Market Intelligence Jobs - Aggregator