(1) Acting as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) in SharePoint solutions development;
(2) Working closely with stakeholders, user groups, other technical groups with the technology department, and external business partners in SharePoint solutions delivery;
(3) Gathering requirements directly from stakeholders and the user community;
(4) Designing and developing SharePoint solutions;
(5) Working closely with other technical groups in the support, administration, and management of SharePoint solutions;
(6) Expanding and driving the continued expansion of SharePoint solutions delivery globally;
(7) Designing, programming, customizing, and integrating SharePoint solutions, portals, search capabilities, content management , business process and forms;
(8) Designing and developing collaboration and knowledge sharing requirements;
(9) Providing general and detailed design and analysis and providing insight and guidance to development teams on design, modifications, and new features and functionality to be built into solutions;
(10) Designing and developing reusable frameworks and components to accelerate development timetables and deliverables;
(11) Site navigation design;
(12) Providing insight and guidance on designing and developing site master pages for top level and sub sections of sites;
(13) Project planning and resource planning;
(14) Providing accurate reporting to all affected parties and business partners;
(15) Providing user to support to the executive level;
(16) Configuring and deploying SharePoint solutions and services;
(17) Acting as a project lead when required;
(18) Scope of responsibility percentage breakdown will be 20% business analysis, 60% programming to include support, 10% administration, and 10% project lead/project management.
MUST have 3 years of STRONG/CURRENT MS SharePoint 2007 and/or 2010 implementation, management and troubleshooting to include collaboration administration, security permissions, publishing sites, site collections, web parts, document libraries, and lists.
MUST have STRONG/CURRENT SharePoint development including: ASP.Net 3.0/3.5, C#, XML, AJAX, and MS SQL Server 2005/2008.
Your scope of responsibility percentage breakdown should be similar to 20% business analysis, 60% programming to include support, 10% administration, and 10% project lead/project management.
MUST have STRONG/CURRENT SharePoint Designer 2007\2010 and utilizing SharePoint components (i.e. web parts, templates, forms, content management, business intelligence, workflows, etc.).
MUST have capable MS SQL query development.
Pluses: SharePoint certification. AvePoint. InfoPath form development (or similar).