Sorry, this job was closed 4 years ago. See all open Lead SharePoint Developer Jobs in Chicago, IL
Lead SharePoint Developer Analyst-2643
(1) Acting as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) in SharePoint solutions development;
(2) Working closely with stakeholders, user groups, other technical groups with the technology department, and external business partners in SharePoint solutions delivery;
(3) Gathering requirements directly from stakeholders and the user community;
(4) Designing and developing SharePoint solutions;
(5) Working closely with other technical groups in the support, administration, and management of SharePoint solutions;
(6) Expanding and driving the continued expansion of SharePoint solutions delivery globally;
(7) Designing, programming, customizing, and integrating SharePoint solutions, portals, search capabilities, content management , business process and forms;
(8) Designing and developing collaboration and knowledge sharing requirements;
(9) Providing general and detailed design and analysis and providing insight and guidance to development teams on design, modifications, and new features and functionality to be built into solutions;
(10) Designing and developing reusable frameworks and components to accelerate development timetables and deliverables;
(11) Site navigation design;
(12) Providing insight and guidance on designing and developing site master pages for top level and sub sections of sites;
(13) Project planning and resource planning;
(14) Providing accurate reporting to all affected parties and business partners;
(15) Providing user to support to the executive level;
(16) Configuring and deploying SharePoint solutions and services;
(17) Acting as a project lead when required;
(18) Scope of responsibility percentage breakdown will be 20% business analysis, 60% programming to include support, 10% administration, and 10% project lead/project management.
MUST have 3 years of STRONG/CURRENT MS SharePoint 2007 and/or 2010 implementation, management and troubleshooting to include collaboration administration, security permissions, publishing sites, site collections, web parts, document libraries, and lists.
MUST have STRONG/CURRENT SharePoint development including: ASP.Net 3.0/3.5, C#, XML, AJAX, and MS SQL Server 2005/2008.
Your scope of responsibility percentage breakdown should be similar to 20% business analysis, 60% programming to include support, 10% administration, and 10% project lead/project management.
MUST have STRONG/CURRENT SharePoint Designer 2007\2010 and utilizing SharePoint components (i.e. web parts, templates, forms, content management, business intelligence, workflows, etc.).
MUST have capable MS SQL query development.
Pluses: SharePoint certification. AvePoint. InfoPath form development (or similar).
About Gregory Laka & Company:
Gregory Laka & Company is a firm that specializes in helping firms identify, attract, hire, retain, and develop the best possible talent for the Accounting/Finance, Executive Leadership, Human Resource/HR/Talent Acquisition, IT/Technology, Manufacturing/Logistics/Supply Chain, Marketing, and Operations marketplace.
We are able to provide strategic and tactical professionals to the 'C' level office and we perform contingency, container, and retainer based search projects.
We also help firms evaluate their workflow, process, and interview methodology and help them identify areas that can be improved upon, areas that are performing exceptionally well, and create unique metrics more core to the candidate experience to provide feedback that has been missing historically.
Much can be done to make the hiring experience more rewarding, satisfying, effective, competitive, and successful for all parties involved and that is where we come in.
We create a win-win for the employer, and the employment candidates by helping drive process improvement and adaption of competitive hiring "best practices". By helping firms perform more effectively while introducing them to candidates they cannot normally approach on their own, we create a formula and process that truly raises the bar on quality and prompt hiring.
Helping our clients change, evolve, and perform at higher standards is a very rewarding experience---especially when it benefits the entire organization and the candidate's hiring experience which in today's social media world, is essential and critical.
It's also respectful and courteous, and the way it should be done.
And that makes our whole existence worthwhile!
Posted 4 years ago
Browse Lead SharePoint Developer jobs in Chicago, Illinois: