Posted 2 years ago in Quality Assurance
Quality Engineer - $55-65K DOE
A leading manufacturer of sheet metal and mechanical assemblies is currently seeking a Quality Engineer to join our Sumner County Plant team. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package which includes a challenging, fast paced work environment that supports continuous improvement processes. Our benefits package includes health and dental insurance, 401(k) plan, and tuition reimbursement.
We are an equal opportunity employer and support a drug-free workplace.
· Assist in management and implementation of quality system policies, procedures and instructions throughout the organization.
· Conduct Internal Audits for compliance with Quality Systems.
· Facilitate education and training of employees in Quality Systems and Procedures. Lead continuous improvement activities.
· Responsible for customer communication in quality conformance issues.
· Responsible for leading AQP activities including dimensional layouts, and utilization of standard PPAP documentation.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
· A four year engineering or tech degree is highly desirable but not required.
· This position requires a successful track record in a Quality Engineering role within a manufacturing environment (strong background with all quality tools (MSA, PPAP, APQP, SPC, DOE and FMEA) desired.
· Working knowledge of ISO 9000/ QS9000/ TS16949 systems, including auditing experience.
· Strong organizational skills including the ability to effectively manage multiple projects, prioritize tasks, and complete assignments within expected time frames.
· Must be self-motivated, willing to take on new tasks and possess excellent computer skills.
· Must be capable of performing dimensional layouts on complex parts.
We have a preference for local (Middle Tennessee) candidates. A job stable work history is
Essential. Ability to interface with internal and external departments and having a desire to
Be a problem solver is essential.
Only those applicants with matching experiences will be contacted due to the anticipated volume of responses. Candidates should note the level of compensation and job requirements in their inquires.
Browse quality engineer jobs in Hendersonville, Tennessee:
L&W Engineering - Lebanon, TN
Posted 13 days ago on ZipRecruiter - ZipApply
Zodiac Solutions Inc - Nashville, TN
Posted 4 days ago on TechFetch.com
TEC Group - Nashville, TN
Posted 2 days ago on ZipRecruiter - ZipApply