Maintenance Supervisor Middle Tennessee Metals PlantStarting salary range: $55-70K DOE, Benefits
Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in maintaining and repairing physical
equipment in the plant and/ or the physical building itself. Should have sufficient experience with
trouble shooting and repairing of plant machinery and equipment that includes various hydraulics,
pneumatics, and electrical controls and line outlets.Duties and Requirements of the Job:
Training, Knowledge and Experience:
- Directs the activities of all maintenance personnel in the factory in matters concerning the maintenance of all machinery, equipment, tooling, molds, grounds and building maintenance.
- Maintains complete and accurate records of repairs and preventative maintenance in accordance with TS-16949 requirements.
- Maintains an adequate supply of MRO and Tool Crib parts in order to reduce machine down time.
- Trains maintenance personnel in the areas of hydraulics, pneumatics, electronics, and tool repair. Direct leadership for plant maintenance technicians.
- Directs and coordinates plant engineering projects.
- Directs the activities of all Building Contractors in facility maintenance matters.
- Interprets company policies to workers and enforces safety regulations
- Analyzes and resolves work problems, or assists workers in solving work problems.
- Other duties as assigned
Physical Requirements to Perform the Duties of the Job:
- Associates degree (A.A) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or six months to one year related experience and/ or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. BS, Engineering degree would be a plus but not required.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals.
- Ability to write routine reports and correspondence
- Ability to use MS computer applications
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions and decimals.
Able to regularly stand, walk, use hands to finger, handle or feel; reach with hands and arms and
talk or hear.
Able to frequently climb, balance, stoop, kneel or crouch.
Able to frequently life and/or move up to 10 pounds
Able to occasionally lift and/ or move up to 25 poundsLicensing or Other Special Certifications Required:
Valid driver’s license
Must be a US Citizen or current holder of the GREEN CARD. No sponsorship.