Posted 2 years ago in Engineering
Sr. (.Net) Software Engineer
Alexandria, Va. (Kingstowne Center)
Must be a US Citizen
*Position requires eligibility to successfully undergo a security clearance background and credit investigation.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
Design, develop, and test web-based applications (IIS, ASP.NET, C#, SQL Server, MSMQ, XML)
• Design, implement, and unit test application / system components using (.NET Framework, IIS, ASP.NET, C#, MSMQ and SQL Server)
• Participate in product requirement and design reviews with product managers and other engineers.
• Develop time-estimates for work assignments.
• Develop technical documentation, and support the QA, release, and production support processes.
• Work closely with the support teams to expeditiously resolve issues.
• Research and prototype new technologies for deployment within the GreenLine platform.
• Minimum requirements include Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
• 3+ years experience and successful track record in the design, development, and testing of web-based applications.
• 2 years experience developing web applications using C# and ASP.NET
• 3-7 years experience developing web applications using IIS, ASP, XML/XSLT, and SQL Server.
• Knowledge/Languages: IIS, ASP.NET, C#, .NET Framework, XML/XSLT, HTML, SQL Server, MSMQ.
• Experience with EDI/XML mapping transformation tools like BizTalk is a plus.
• Experience with Oracle database and application server is a plus.
• Ability to shift focus, adapt to changing priorities, and maintain patience in high-pressure situations.
• Excellent communication and team-work skills.
• Background in supply chain and or logistics or risk management solutions a plus.
CUTTING EDGE PROJECTS
Wonderful company, Fun #AGILE Development Environment, and Great benefits!
*Agencies and 3rd party firms are NOT encouraged to respond to this posting.
GreenLine Systems is a privately held company.
GreenLine Systems is dedicated to providing stellar software development services via Agile Development Methodologies!
GreenLine Systems employs proven project management and software development methodologies to achieve results.
Utilize a phased approach to manage project from initiation to close
Use intermediate milestones to track progress
Communicate status at regular intervals
Proactively manage risk through early identification of issues and resolutions
Employ the Agile software development approach
Encourage collaborative and cooperative participation by all stakeholders
Develop small, incremental releases
Integrate testing into all phases of the project lifecycle
Browse senior net developer jobs in Alexandria, Virginia:
Computer Sciences Corporation - Washington, DC
Posted yesterday on Glassdoor
InteliTrac, Inc - Arlington, VA
Posted 13 days ago on ZipRecruiter - ZipApply
Fulcrum IT Services, LLC - Fort Belvoir, VA
Posted 5 days ago on iHire