Benefits Offered401K, Life, Medical, Vision, Dental
GreenDart is seeking a motivated and experienced cyber security professional to join our team of diverse Global Positioning System (GPS) Systems Engineering and Integration (SE&I) experts. The GPS SE&I Team provides engineering, technical analysis and subject matter expertise (SME) support to the GP Directorate. As a member of our cyber security team, you’ll work in a high-paced environment with Air Force personnel and system developers to ensure GPS remains the gold standard for position, navigation and timing. Job located in El Segundo.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Design and develop new systems, applications and solutions for the GPS enterprise-wide cyber systems and networks
- Ensure cyber compliance, perform security reviews and manage accreditation documentation
- Integrate new architectural features into existing infrastructures, design cyber security architectural artifacts, provide architectural analysis of cyber security features and relate existing system to future needs and trends
- Use forensic tools and techniques for attack reconstruction in order to resolve integration and testing issues
- Implement the Risk Management Framework accreditation process
- Support Air Force personnel in formulating responses to Higher Headquarters and Department of Defense requests for information and in assessing policy changes
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Computer Information Systems, Mathematics or Engineering
- 5 - 20 years of Information Assurance (IA) or Cybersecurity (CS) experience
- Current DoD Secret security clearance
- Knowledge of IA/CS tools (e.g. Retina, SCAP, ACAS, Nessus and Kali Linux Security Suite)
- Able to obtain a DoD 8570.01M IA Management Level 1 within 180 days of start
- Familiar with the Risk Management Framework
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) Security Implementation Guides (STIGs) and security controls experience
- Microsoft and UNIX/Linux Operating Systems experience
- Current certification(s) in CISSP, GPEN, GWAPT, GCIH, CEH, Network+, Security+, CCNA or CCNP
- Computer programming and database scripting experience
- Current DoD Top Secret security clearance
About GreenDart Incorporated:
GreenDart Inc. is a high-tech aerospace small business that provides advanced risk reduction technologies to critical systems development. We are a collection of award-winning experts in the areas of Test and Evaluation, Verification and Validation, Modeling and Simulation, and general engineering services. Our customers buy the most advanced technologies that lead their industries in defense and security.
As a small business you will work at arms-length with the CEO and president of GreenDart - giving you unique access to shaping the company as we grow. Come join our team!
20+ other people applied to this job.
Posted 22 days ago