Social Media Position: Requirements & Expectations
GRC Direct specializes in the production of direct mail, print and various communications materials for associations, non-profits, businesses and government agencies. We have an immediate opening for a Social Media Specialist position. The successful candidate will:
1. Develop and execute organic and paid social media campaigns leading to increased engagement, followers, channel growth, customer acquisition, referral and traffic and ultimately revenue across all key social platforms
2. Work closely with the direct marketing team and establish internal processes that support a coordinated overall marketing strategy
1. Undergraduate degree (BSc/BA) in communications, social media, journalism, or marketing.
2. 3+ years of experience using social media for professional marketing purposes including the role of Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn, blogs, location-based-marketing, and other social media platforms
3. Knowledge of social media monitoring and analytical tools and experience listening, measuring, analyzing and presenting the results of social media campaigns.
4. Excellent verbal/written communication, brilliant interpersonal skills, and a good eye for design and aesthetics
What You Can Expect:
1. Full-time position
2. $36,000 to $45,000/Year
3. Health Insurance
4. Paid 2 week personal leave
We are a direct mail marketing company that specializes in working with fundraising and membership organizations. We boast our own production facility where we can design, print and mail direct mail campaigns. We are looking to expand our services to offering effective online social media strategies that can work in conjunction with our direct mail programs.
Posted 12 days ago