PLEASE RESPOND TO EMAIL WITH TPL COLLECTOR SACRAMENTO IN THE SUBJECT LINE.
• Collection of delinquent accounts
• High volume inbound and outbound phone calls
• Following all required HIPAA regulations and system procedures
• Maintain a working knowledge of client policies and procedures
• Maintain acceptable call quality as determined by Management staff
• Must be familiar with third party litigation
• Must have settlement negotiation experience
• Minimum one-year experience in personal injury/third party collection.
• High School Degree or Equivalent Required
• Good Organizational and analytical skills
• Previous collection experience preferred
• Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide
• Must be able to type 35-40 words per minute
• Strong attention to detail, goal oriented
• Excellent written and verbal communication abilities
• Ability to prioritize and manage multiple responsibilities
• Reliable attendance; punctuality
About Grant & Weber:
Grant & Weber is a Revenue Cycle and Receivables Management organization, incorporated in California, Washington, Nevada, Arizona and Texas. We have proudly served our business partners and providers nationwide since 1977. With our 30 years of experience in our specific industry verticals,Grant & Weber has established a reputation as a leading authority in billing, follow up, subrogation and collection services.