We are currently recruiting freelance Production Coordinators with 2-4 years of event production experience and preferably experience with livestreamed and hybrid projects.
Reporting to the Head of Operations, and working directly with at least one senior producer, this is a fast-paced environment that is demanding and fulfilling, involving the coordination of internal and external staff. Coordinators are assigned to 1 or 2 projects at a time.
It is the coordinator's responsibility to support producers with all aspects of a production, from budgeting, managing Asana timelines, responsibility assignment, planning and actual event implementation.
The coordinator should thrive under pressure, enjoy travel, and have a passion for event production and logistics.
• Pro-active trouble-shooting that encourages producers to delegate whole sections of the activation
• Employ strong budget management skills to ensure the project is within budget
• Regular communication and liaison with internal teams
• Strong vendor negotiation skills
• The organization of client feedback
• Generating accurate reports and status notifications
• Travel when required on projects
• 2-4 years of experience in event production
• A background or displayed interest in luxury, beauty or spirits
• Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
• A persuasive and confident approach to creative projects
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• A keen attention to detail and budgetary restraints
• Solutions finder
• Flexible in schedule during busier times
About Gradient Experiential:
NYC Experiential Marketing Agency is seeking support. We are fast-paced, creatively led, high-end experiential marketing firm with clients in the spirits, fashion, film and luxury industries.