Your feedback is important to us.Please tell us why you are reporting this job with relevant details.
You must enter a reason to report this job. Clicking "Cancel Report" below will NOT submit your job report.
Your feedback helps keep ZipRecruiter safe.
Learn more about how to recognize common online scams
POSITION SUMMARY: Loads and drives company delivery vehicle. Delivers product to destination. Assists in warehouse.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Pulls order from computer generated pick slip, has order double checked for accuracy.
2. Loads order in delivery van, delivers and unloads product to job site and/or customer warehouse. Turns in related paperwork to warehouse supervisor upon returning from deliveries.
3. Monitors fluid levels and general vehicle condition, reports it to warehouse supervisor.
4. Assists in warehouse shipping and receiving, will-call and customer service.
5. Assists with stocking warehouse and keeping warehouse and yard clean.
6. Participates in monthly inventory counts.
7. Performs similar work related duties as assigned.
SKILL, KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
1. Ability to read, write and speak English fluently.
2. Ability to drive manual transmission delivery van; good driving record.
3. Ability to lift and carry 50 pounds.
4. Ability to operate cash register.
16 days ago
View all Jobs at Grabber Construction Products Inc
What email should the hiring manager contact you at?