3-4 Month Consulting engagement, The Bronx, night shift from 8pm to 4am, Fridays and Saturdays are off days.
This is a Warehouse environment, cold temperatures. 22$ per hour.
Our client seeks a senior Desktop Technician Analyst
- Learn the details of the site including the location and configuration of every device that will be installed or supported.
- Log inventory of IT assets
- Configure and test the devices, confirm security company standards and configure when necessary, client uses Central and Sophos End Point Protection
- Confirm end-user devices are properly upgraded, updated and patched with automatic or manual patching process developed to keep the devices properly patched.
- Integrate the appropriate devices with the new/optimized Intranet Active Directory (AD) services,
- Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP) services, and redundant Network Time Protocol (NTP) services.
- Optimize configuration with remediation of the appropriate vulnerabilities identified by the Alert Logic Threat Manager vulnerabilities scanning service.
- Implement optimized monitoring for all devices with static IP addresses and expected 24 x 7 operations using SolarWinds Network Performance Monitor (NPM), Server & Application Monitor (SAM), update SolarWinds IP Address Manager (IPAM) for all appropriate devices and update Service Desk Plus Asset Manager module for all appropriate devices.
- Develop and document updated and new SOPs for all appropriate devices and systems.
- Work with Controls Engineering, Intelligrated and Maintenance to confirm the entire Intelligrated environment is fully documented. Update documentation with IT support requirements as appropriate.
- Work with Controls Engineering, Intelligrated and Maintenance to document each part of the Intelligrated into the appropriate zones. Document the process of how IT, Maintenance, Controls Engineering or Intelligrated team members will get to ALL Intelligrated system locations to resolve issues and perform preventative maintenance. Identify special tools, ladders, and lifts required for each area. Proposed recommended purchases as required.
- Document the full client's environment from an IT support perspective.
- Assist IT Network Engineering with the installation and patching for the MCRs, TRs and TEs, testing the wired and wireless networks and during the performance of standardized Failure Recovery Testing (FRT).
- Support Intelligrated installation, integration testing, commissioning and testing.
- Support Manhattan Associates Warehouse Management System (WMS) commissioning and testing as required.
- Support overall integration testing, user acceptance testing and user training
About Goods Distribution Warehouse:
Long standing distribution organization combining products in-house for distribution as well as receiving factors of productions and complete products for redistribution.
2 months ago