Sorry, this job was closed 4 years ago. See all open Sales Director Jobs in Chicago, IL
GoodData enables companies to collaborate around data from many disparate sources/silos that drives new levels of business value extraction for our customers through a powerful, cloud deployed, advanced analytics solution. Pull your data together, present them in an intuitive way on dashboards and make business decisions quickly. Visualize data with fully customizable canned or dynamic reports and dashboards using pivot tables or charts. Pivot on the fly with a flick of the mouse. Whether it’s Sales, Marketing, Operations, Product or HR data, GoodData shows it all on one page and lets you intuitively dive into anything you want.
Essential Job Functions:
- Develop a territory strategy to penetrate vertical markets while leveraging multiple team resources, including inside sales, field sales, sales engineers, professional services, marketing and customer support.
- Communicating a value proposition to Fortune 1000 marketing executives by gaining both credibility and trust in the feature set of GoodData.
- Manage complex sales cycles with multiple stake-holders.
- Succeed in a team selling environment, partnering with inside sales and sales engineers for maximum territory and client coverage.
- Consistently forecast monthly and quarterly performance within a 10% margin of error from actual bookings.
- Develop and leverage partner relationships and alliances.
- Stay abreast of industry changes and trends.
- Minimum 7 Years experience in technical sales, B2B software or for an ASP/ Hosting Provider.
- Knowledge of online marketing/ internet marketing, merchandising and eCommerce.
- Able to successfully negotiate and close deals.
- Classically trained in a proven sales methodology (i.e Miller Heiman Strategic Selling or similar).
- Ability to work and sell in a highly collaborative teamed environment.
- Proven track record meeting and exceeding revenue quota in a Field Sales role.
- Detail oriented, relationship-building skills, and a focus on a high level of customer service
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including high caliber presentation skills.
- Positive attitude and “love of selling”
- Driven to succeed.
- Proven ability to handle, adapt, and overcome change.
Are you this person? Do you have the DNA to work in a fast moving, dynamic and exciting, well-funded hot start-up? If so, we want to hear from you.
GoodData is a disruptive, cloud-based enterprise platform for business intelligence. The GoodData technology is intuitive, secure and fast. It helps convert big data into profitable insights and strategies for business executives. GoodData is trusted by companies like Enterasys, Capgemini, and Software AG, and embedded into offerings from cloud innovators like Zendesk, Get Satisfaction and Pardot. Headquartered in San Francisco, GoodData is privately held and backed by leading venture capital firms, including Andreessen Horowitz, General Catalyst Partners, Fidelity Growth Partners, and Windcrest Partners.
Posted 4 years ago
Browse Sales Director jobs in Chicago, Illinois:
Area Sales Director, Enterprise
Icertis in Chicago, IL
Posted 9 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Sales Director/VP (Automotive Filters Aftermarket Sales)
RMA Executive Search & Recruitment Firm in Chicago, IL
Posted 17 days ago on ZipRecruiter
NEW! Regional Director of Sales
CareerArc in Chicago, IL
Posted 17 days ago on ZipRecruiter