Posted 9 months ago in Computer/Software
Primary Objective of Position
Develops specifications for moderately complex software programming applications and modifies/maintains the existing software. Develops, modifies and maintains applications that may be customized or standardized. Participates in design and coding activities with other staff members.
Knowledge and Skills Required
· Minimum eight (8) years Web Development experience. Candidate must have extensive knowledge and experience in all of the following, HTML, ASP.NET, AJAX, JSCRIPT, JQUERY, Web Services, IIS and MVC.
· Minimum five (5) years experience working with SQL Server 2000 or above (experience with equivalent products may be considered), writing and debugging complex SQL statements and a good understanding of relational database concepts.
· Minimum five (5) years.NET and C# experience.
· WCF experience a plus as the position will involve WCF development.
· Ability to effectively communicate technical concepts to other technical staff members.
· Ability to interface well with Professional Service staff and other non-technical members of the organization.
· Demonstrated aptitude for learning new technologies.
· Knowledge relating to the area in which analysis and coding is performed.
· Provide project development in the areas of analysis, design, programming, testing, implementation, and on-going system support.
· Ability to help design/architect new development and functionality.
· Ability to analyze business rules and logic.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
· Designs/codes applications following specifications using the appropriate tools.
· Maintains and modifies existing applications on their own as well as under direction from senior staff members.
· Performs maintenance programming for existing version. Performs custom programming at management's request.
· Assumes responsibility for ongoing data and code architecture for product.
· May lead and direct the work of others.
· Other duties as assigned.
· Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
· Works well with management, peers and subordinates.
· Provides leadership and direction to staff to enhance Company ability to provide the best possible service.
· Enthusiastic and able to build and work well in a team environment
· Excellent presentation skills.
· Able to adapt to a variety of personalities in a professional manner.
· Able to implement and execute a plan of action.
· Ability to lead a project and commit to deadlines.
· Bachelor of Science in Computer Science or equivalent on-the-job experience is preferred.
· Microsoft Certification a plus.
· 8 + years experience in the field or related area
GoNet is an international technology services firm with offices in the United States, Mexico, Latin America, the Caribbean, and Spain. We provide high caliber business solutions, application development, system support, and network solutions to our customers in a variety of industries.
Browse senior net developer jobs in Denver, Colorado:
Unison Systems - Lakewood, CO
Posted 10 days ago on ZipRecruiter - ZipApply
Horizontal Integration - Centennial, CO
Posted 26 days ago on ZipRecruiter - ZipApply
CIBER, Inc - Denver, CO
Posted 5 months ago on the web