Posted 1 year ago in Computer/Software
Required Knowledge and Skills
* Candidate must have knowledge and experience in developing applications for the iPad and/or MAC. Candidate must have experience with some or all of the following Cocoa, Objective C, Mac OS X, OS X framework, Xcode, SQLite, OO methodologies.
* Experience writing SQL queries a plus.
* Experience interacting with Web Services from iOS applications a plus.
* Ability to effectively communicate technical concepts to other technical staff members.
* Ability to interface well with Professional Service staff and other non-technical members of the organization.
* Demonstrated aptitude for learning new technologies.
* Knowledge relating to the area in which analysis and coding is performed.
* Provide project development in the areas of analysis, design, programming, testing, implementation, and on-going system support.
* Ability to help design/architect new development and functionality.
* Ability to analyze business rules and logic.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
* Designs/codes applications following specifications using the appropriate tools.
* Maintains and modifies existing applications on their own as well as under direction from senior staff members.
* Performs maintenance programming for existing version. Performs custom programming at management's request.
* Assumes responsibility for ongoing data and code architecture for product.
* May lead and direct the work of others.
* Other duties as assigned.
GoNet is an international technology services firm with offices in the United States, Mexico, Latin America, the Caribbean, and Spain. We provide high caliber business solutions, application development, system support, and network solutions to our customers in a variety of industries.
Browse senior ios developer jobs in Lakewood, Colorado: