Posted 1 year ago in Information Technology
The Informatica ETL specialist will collaborate closely with the Sr. Architect to translate high level technical requirements into operational tasks including analyzing data and providing an optimal design prior to developing ETL maps between existing and newly developed systems. This individual will ensure re-use and synchronization of transformation and loading maps as well as data across systems in a manner that delivers optimum performance for the desired solution.
Summary of essential job functions
· Analyze, design, develop, test and document ETL programs from detailed and high level specifications, and assist in troubleshooting
· Utilize SQL (SQL Server, Oracle), Korn shell, Perl, Java, C to perform tasks other than data transformation
· Assist in the requirements analysis, development & implementation
· Conduct unit tests and assist in test preparations to ensure data integrity
· Work closely with Architect, Business Analysts and other Developers
· Liaise with Project Managers, Quality Assurance Analysts and Business Intelligence Consultants as well as client personnel
· Design and implement technical enhancements of Data Warehouse as required
Qualifications and experience
· Educated to at least undergraduate degree level in computer science or similar field. Advanced degree in Math, statistics, Physics, etc., is a plus.
· At least five years’ experience in a technology services organization developing complex data transformation, de-duplicating and multi-table joins to support enterprise level solutions that will respect scalability and high performance requirements.
· Excellent interpersonal skills – influence and persuasion being key as this role works with business analysts, technical teams and end-users.
· Excellent communication skills – verbal and written.
· Strong problem-solving and analytical skills, as well as creativity and the ability to work with abstract concepts.
· Experience with RDBMS, tuning, modeling, architectural solutions that involve enterprise, middleware, service buses, transaction processing (OLTP), data warehousing and workflow is a plus.
· 3-5 years of experience working with Informatica. May consider applicants who work with other ETL tools like Solid knowledge and experience with SQL, UNIX, Korn shell, C, RDMS (DB2, Oracle) and Data Warehousing
· Understanding data warehouse architecture with a dimensional data model
· Interest and ability to learn new ETL tools
· Excellent communication skills
GoNet is an international technology services firm with offices in the United States, Mexico, Latin America, the Caribbean, and Spain. We provide high caliber business solutions, application development, system support, and network solutions to our customers in a variety of industries.
Browse etl specialist jobs in Phoenix, Arizona:
GreenEcho in Phoenix, AZ
Posted 6 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Tech One IT in Phoenix, AZ
Posted 10 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Tech One IT in Tempe, AZ
Posted 16 days ago on ZipRecruiter