Contract opportunity for an energetic experienced Computer Programmer. The right professional will develop API integration between Telephony and CRM systems, and other related projects. This interface will obtain identifying information from the phone system, and then query a SQL database to determine uniqueness of each call and populate additional parameters within the CRM. Other functions of the interface will be used to mine select data from various locations and output to Crystal Reports. Other projects include reporting automation, and various database integration related projects.
This will be a 3-month contract position with potential for other projects upon successful completion. Future fulltime employment opportunities are available for the right candidate. All work be done on-site.
Your primary responsibilities will be:
· Develop API integration between multiple systems
· Identify information from multiple systems to determine call uniqueness and parameters
· Create outputs to Crystal Reports
· Other duties as assigned
Candidate should have a minimum of 2 years of experience in:
· Microsoft .Net Framework version 3.5 and 4.0
· Visual Studio 2010 and C#
· Crystal Reports.
· SQL/T-SQL (Query’s , Views and Stored Procedures)
· Experience with database design using Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio.
(For building custom internal database).
· Experience accessing Web Services using C#/.Net.
GoNet is an international technology services firm with offices in the United States, Mexico, Latin America, the Caribbean, and Spain. We provide high caliber business solutions, application development, system support, and network solutions to our customers in a variety of industries.
Browse developer jobs in Gilbert, Arizona:
Wells Fargo in Chandler, AZ
Posted 2 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Mt Baker Vapor in Mesa, AZ
Posted 10 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Recovery Marketing Consultants, Inc. in Phoenix, AZ
Posted 5 hours ago on ZipRecruiter