Sorry, this job was closed 3 years ago. See all open Desktop Engineer Jobs in Houston, Texas
Location: Houston, TX
Provide continuous technical client support to Management and senior level staff for their desktops and laptops with any software or hardware issues. Be able to provide support in person, via phone, e-mail or other electronic medium. Maintain a solid understanding of all supported systems and interdependencies from a customer service and high-level technical perspective. Provide a thorough evaluation of system and/or customer issues and formulate appropriate solutions in a timely manner. Recognize and evaluate implications of system changes and develop appropriate support, training, and testing plans to accommodate such changes. Maintain on-going communications with Management and senior level staff to discuss status of projects, issues, and other initiatives identified with supported systems.
Required Skills and Abilities
· Bachelor’s degree and 4-5 years system/application experience or equivalent working experience.
· Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment where priorities change frequently.
· Strong customer service and interpersonal skills with managing technical issues.
· Outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills with technical applications.
· Possess detailed knowledge of Microsoft Internet Explorer, Netscape Navigator, and other browser applications as well as experience with complex database administration.
· Must be available to work rotating flex schedule (7:00am CT to 6:30pm CT).
GoNet is an international technology services firm with offices in the United States, Mexico, Latin America, the Caribbean, and Spain. We provide high caliber business solutions, application development, system support, and network solutions to our customers in a variety of industries.
Browse desktop engineer jobs in Houston, Texas:
Notonsite – Managed IT – Cloud – Consulting in Houston, TX
Posted 4 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Enterprise Products in Houston, TX
Posted 1 month ago on JobsinLogistics.com
Epco, Inc. in Houston, TX
Posted 1 month ago on Beyond