Sorry, this job was closed 4 months ago.
The internet is a useful tool for many buyers and sellers, but current online platforms are a bit stale and last generation. Auxxit is taking online buying and selling to the next level for the way the next generation thinks, interacts, and buys. We are assembling a team of visionaries with executable skills that want to be a part of something simple, but really big. This is a virtual company, with key members in So. Cal, Colorado, and New York, and we are looking to hire forward thinking individuals with the right track record, DNA, and skill set…is that you?
MERN Full Stack Developer- (Part Time to start in LA or remote)
We are looking for a part-time MERN Full Stack Developer to join our team - someone with a passion for design, collaborative mindset, and effective problem-solving skills. As a Full Stack Developer, you’d be responsible for working closely with other engineers to create beautiful, intuitive, functional user experiences for a ground-up Android and iOS application using ReactJS, React-Native, Node.JS, Express.JS and MongoDB.
- Familiarity with the MERN stack (MongoDB, Express.JS, React.JS and Node.JS)
- Minimum 2 years (3 preferred) of working experience in front-end development with React JS
- Experience building back-end API’s using Node.js and Express.Js
- Experience with NoSQL databases such as MongoDB and Redis
- Experience with Web sockets and related frameworks (e.g. Socket.IO)
- Experience using RESTful APIs and basic authentication mechanisms, such as Cookie
authentication and JWT.
- Entrepreneurial drive to create successful products
- Fluent in English
- Experience building native applications with React-Native
- Experience with Docker virtualization
- Experience with relational databases such as MySql and Postgres Sql
- Experience with Git version control system
- Experience working in an agile environment (e.g. Scrum, Kanban)
Posted date: 5 months ago
Browse Full Stack Software Developer jobs in La Cañada Flintridge CA USA: