Sorry, this job was closed 4 years ago. See all open Nurse Practitioner Jobs in Hood, TX
Physcian Assistant/ Nurse Practitioner #2
We are currently looking for a Physician Assistant (PA) or a Nurse Practitioner (NP) to work on the Ft. Hood, TX, military base.
Major responsibilities include (not all inclusive):
Physician Assistant (PA)
Perform and provide medical examination and treatment as required by the MTF, Chief, Department of Primary Care and Community Medicine (DPCCM), or Counterpart. The PA shall perform the services, which a military PA with similar training and experience would morally be called upon to perform while in a similar duty assignment. The PA shall be responsible for a regularly appointed clinic, compatible with workload and, in addition, provide immediate evaluation and management of emergent problems as they occur.
Family Nurse Practitioner
Provide a wide range of primary health care to individuals of all ages and families, to include direct patient care such as diagnosis and treatment of illnesses, injuries, and disease prevention and treatment; arranges and participates in individual and group health education efforts; participates in local, Federal,, and other public health activities; provides administrative assistance for clinic activities.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS (education, experience, skills)
- 2 or more years’ experience practicing as a Physician Assistant in a primary care specialty.
- Graduate of a PA educational program accredited by the Committee of Allied Health Education and Accreditation (CAHEA) on behalf of the American Medical Association.
- Graduate Physician Assistant qualified by academic and practical education to provide patient services as a Physician extender under supervision of a Physician.
- Have and maintain certification as a Physician Assistant by the National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants (NCCPA).
- Have and maintain certification in basic life support (BLS).
- Currently certified in Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR). Certification shall be renewed biannually as Basic Life Support (BLS) – level C, by the American Heart Association.
- Possess proof of current (within 1 year) competence in the form of reference letters (2) – One from a peer in his/her specialty and one from a physician in his/her specialty.
Family Nurse Practitioner
- Certified registered Family Nurse Practitioner.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing.
- Possess evidence of continuing nursing education, which maintains skills and knowledge in the nursing specialty.
If you are interested in this position and would like to apply please click the link below to apply through our company website. Thank you!http://tbe.taleo.net/NA11/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=GOLDBELT&cws=1&rid=443
About Goldbelt Inc.:
Goldbelt Inc. is an Alaska Native Corporation (ANC) consisting of several different subsidiary companies that provide high quality, cost effective services and product solutions to government agencies, international organizations and commercial customers. Our success is based on our experienced, dedicated teams, flexible programs, committed partnerships and our passion to serve our clients, shareholders and employees.
Posted date: 4 years ago
Browse Nurse Practitioner jobs in Hood, Texas:
NP - Nurse Practitioner - Get Profiled!
MedOptions in Gainesville, Texas
Posted 2 months ago on HealthJobsNationwide