Sorry, this job was closed 1 year ago. See all open Dental Service Technician Jobs in Omaha, NE
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Provide on-site repair, delivery, installation, and maintenance of dental equipment in a courteous and professional manner
• Determines parts, supplies, and/or tools necessary to complete service requests and ensures customer acceptance before continuing service
• Trains customer on the proper use and maintenance of equipment when necessary
• Ability to provide alternative equipment options when necessary
• Maintains a clean and professional van, obeys all traffic laws, and keeps appropriate levels of van inventory
• Complies with Enterprise Fleet Management, DriverCheck, and Goetze Dental Dress Code policies
• Attends all required manufacturer, Federal/State, and company trainings and follows their guidelines for repair, movement, or modification of equipment
• Utilizes ClickSoftware Streetsmart (Xora) and Goetze Dental Procedures to process work orders
• Submits all job related paperwork within the required timeframes
• Works closely with assigned advisor to schedule calls and improve routes
• Communicates with all team members to ensure that everyone has the most updated information
• Understand and utilizes the basic Goetze systems: email, phone, internet, intranet, Xora, ADP, SAP, etc.
• Participates in special projects and performs other duties as required
An ideal candidate will possess a minimum of a High School Diploma (or equivalent); technical training in the bio-medical and electronics field is preferred. General mechanical aptitude with prior experience in the areas of dentistry, medical, carpentry, plumbing, HVAC, electricity, and electronics is also preferred. The candidate would ideally possess working knowledge of hydraulics, mechanical and electrical systems, Windows-based programs, computer systems, and other peripherals. Strong candidates show competencies in customer service, organization, problem-solving, communication, and interpersonal skills.
• A valid driver’s license and a clean driving record
• Flexibility in schedule to accommodate the occasional need for overtime work, including possible overnight travel
• You must be able to lift up to 100 pounds- job requires an individual to lift, load, and unload heavy equipment
• Ability to comply with the company uniform and dress policy
If you enjoy working for a family-owned, progressive company that values customers and hard working individuals and would like to play a key role in our success, please apply today!
Goetze Dental is a 130-year-old, fifth generation, family owned and daily managed, full-service dental supply company located in the Midwest.
We challenge ourselves to be innovators in all aspects of the dental industry. We strive to offer our customers the services, products, and technologies that will help them manage their dental practice more efficiently and with greater profits, all while increasing the level of care they provide their patients.
Integrity, Customer Service, Education and Innovation
We provide quality products, education and service to the dental profession. We aspire to be the model dental distributor in all our markets, creating win-win relationships with all our stakeholders within a high-performance environment.
Goetze Dental is an equal opportunity employer and Drug Free Workplace. Only candidates of interest will be contacted.
Company address: 8550 South 137th Circle, Omaha, NE, United States
Posted date: 1 year ago
Browse Dental Service Technician jobs in Omaha, NE:
Roto-Rooter Services Company in Omaha, NE
Posted 8 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Nature's Helper in Omaha, NE
Posted 19 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Seldin Company in Omaha, NE
Posted 9 days ago on ZipRecruiter