Sorry, this job was closed 4 years ago. See all open Systems Administrator Jobs in Sunnyvale, CA
GoAhead Solutions is looking for a Systems Administrator/Engineer to work onsite in Sunnyvale
Duration: 3+ month contract to hire
J-SURS is a proprietary software system used to detect fraud, waste and abuse in healthcare claims processing. The Production Support Engineer position calls for participation in ongoing maintenance of J-SURS systems for all customer sites and providing assistance to other members of the J-SURS team and customers in day-to-day operations of J-SURS.
With guidance from the Production Support Team Lead:
- Deploy product updates and fixes to customer sites and maintain records of such activity.
- Participate in the analysis and improvement of the deployment process.
- Identify and resolve complex problems including directly handling efforts to identify root cause of data quality issues and complete complex data investigations.
- Make appropriate use of product support resources such as product support staff and the Salesforce system.
- Perform quality assurance testing on production systems and during system construction.
- Perform routine and special maintenance efforts related to customer data.
- Carry out system integration testing of new version releases.
- Create and maintain documentation for all processes.
- Create process improvements to streamline tasks, including running pre-defined scripts and writing new scripts to improve process.
- Provide status updates to team lead and various groups involved with accounts.
- Manage own projects to meet high standards for quality, thoroughness and on-time delivery.
- Self-starter with demonstrated ability to work in a team environment.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously and complete work within allocated time frames.
- 3 or more years of experience in a production environment.
- 3 or more years of experience working with large data sets in relational databases, preferably using MySQL.
- Logical/technical mindset and problem solving skills that enable understanding of processes, an ability to work within and around the processes and understand, identify and resolve problems in the process.
- Strong PC skills with experience in Microsoft Windows Server operating systems, particularly 2003 and 2008 versions.
- Expertise with Windows batch scripts and other tools to automate tasks.
- Experience with Windows administration.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills; ability to communicate with individuals at various levels in the organization.
- High attention to detail with great organizational skills
- Ability to deal with a fast paced production environment.
- Experience with virtualized computing environments, especially using VMware products preferred.
- Client/server database experience in a Windows environment preferred.
- DBA experience with RDBMS systems preferred.
- Healthcare information/claims processing background preferred.
- Software development experience and SDLC knowledge are a big plus.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, engineering, social sciences or healthcare-related field.
About GoAhead Solutions:
A great opportunity to work for a rapidly growing company.
Posted 4 years ago
Browse Systems Administrator jobs in Sunnyvale, California:
BC/DR System Administrator NEW!
California Water Service in San Jose, CA
Posted 22 hours ago on ZipRecruiter
Senior Cloud Systems Administrator
Option 1 Technical Staffing & Recruiting in Mountain View, CA
Posted 6 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Windows Systems Administrator
MindSource, Inc. in Sunnyvale, CA
Posted 4 days ago on ZipRecruiter