The Electrical Planner plans work orders, provides list of materials, tools, supplies and trades required to complete work orders in an effective manner, prepare standard jobs in support of Front Line Planning and Scheduling. Complete documentation for contracted out electrical projects. This is a 12 month contract position.
- Demonstrates risk management and complies with all plant, divisional and legislated safety regulations, policies and procedures
- Creates and maintains standard jobs, create planned work packages for random work orders, update Associated Parts Lists
- Manages work order estimated vs. actual cost types, ensure correct allocation of cost to appropriate cost centre
- Monitor adherence to Management of Change guidelines and FLPS
- Identify areas for efficiency and effectiveness improvements
- Support affected stakeholders (Trades people, Technical and Operations)
- Provide business system support to Section Coordinators and Supervisors
- Maintain equipment information including drawings, specifications, and parts lists, provide technical expertise for new asset selection and commissioning, maintain critical spares inventory
- A Journeyperson Electrician Class H Qualification, and/or Journeyperson Electrician Red Seal with 3 years field experience.
- Applicant should have 3 years work experience in Maintenance Supervision, Maintenance Planning or a closely related discipline in a heavy industrial or mining environment.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Understanding of computerized work management systems.
- Understanding Asset Management concepts and systems.
- Strong computer skills.
- Ability to schedule, prioritize and manage tasks with minimal supervision.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledge of codes, ability to read prints and schematics.
Must be eligible to work in Canada.
About Glomax Group:
Founded in 1996, Glomax Group Inc. has been at the pinnacle of recruitment and staffing solutions. We have the experience and ambition to continuously provide effective and efficient professional recruitment services to our customers and clients alike.
Over the years, we have had the opportunity to work with small businesses and multinational corporations, which has allowed us to develop a sense of exactly what companies and clients are looking for. This, paired with our Class A service, ensures that we will fulfill ALL staffing requirements, regardless whether the assignment is for a long or short, temporary or permanent staffing vacancy.
With our proven recruitment methods ensure that we will provide the best candidate suited for the role, from our specially filtered and expanding database experienced Technical Engineers, IT Experts and Accountants to your current vacancies.