Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
• Review, analyze and advise on monthly accruals, cost performance reporting, financial end of month reports, cash flow projections, and project schedules.
• Prepare operational budgets and forecasts as required in conjunction with the Alliance Managers and Operational Managers.
• Act as a leader of continuous improvement, change, champion of company values, and add value to the corporate culture by influence and example.
• Establish a strong relationship with Client and company personnel including Management Team, Alliance Managers and Operations Managers, Superintendents, Client Operations and others as relevant.
• Prepare all supporting information for end of period reconciliations including corporate overhead, shared services, risk/reward profit margin, innovation incentive payment and any managed contractors incentive payment and participate in negotiations/reconciliations with Clients as required.
• Prepare forecasts of contractor and third party financial performance in relation to all Client KPI score cards.
• Ensure that own actions and those of the work team and or sub contractors working within the business are directed towards a positive customer outcome, by evaluating aspects of safety, work quality, cost performance, and communication towards the customer.
As the successful candidate you will possess:
• A minimum of 5 years experience in a Cost Control Management or Accounting or similar Role.
• A relevant Bachelor\'s degree in Business Administration from an accredited post-secondary institution with relevant experience OR
• Bachelor of Science in Engineering with a Master of Business Administration
• A demonstrable track record in successful contract administration or project controls.
• An ability to liaise at all levels with internal and external customers.
§ Comprehensive knowledge of owner & contractor procurement principles, practice and legislation.
About Glomax Group:
Founded in 1996, Glomax Group Inc. has been at the pinnacle of recruitment and staffing solutions. We have the experience and ambition to continuously provide effective and efficient professional recruitment services to our customers and clients alike.
Over the years, we have had the opportunity to work with small businesses and multinational corporations, which has allowed us to develop a sense of exactly what companies and clients are looking for. This, paired with our Class A service, ensures that we will fulfill ALL staffing requirements, regardless whether the assignment is for a long or short, temporary or permanent staffing vacancy.
With our proven recruitment methods ensure that we will provide the best candidate suited for the role, from our specially filtered and expanding database experienced Technical Engineers, IT Experts and Accountants to your current vacancies.
Posted 4 years ago