Our client, a boutique Private Equity firm located in midtown is seeking a top notch Temp to Perm Executive Assistant to help to assist their small but growing office. The person in this position will be responsible for providing right-arm support to the Founder and Managing Partner at the firm as well as assist with light office management, vendor relations and investor relations.
The ideal candidate is a go getter who has a no task is too small mentality. The position is new and this person should be motivated to make it their own and add a flare of creativity to it. A candidate who has the ability to think beyond basic solutions and apply smart decisions is ideal.
- Arrange travel, coordinate schedules and draft presentation materials
- Manage incoming correspondence (phone, email, fax) with attention to detail and accuracy
- Manage calendars and schedule meetings
- Manage all expenses and prepare supporting documentation
- Assist with personal work such as online accounts, personal travel planning, appointments and subscriptions
- Prepare materials for meetings and assist with research
- Assistance with a large variety of ad-hoc requests on a daily basis with attention to detail and creativity
- Manage vendors, billing and maintain accurate recordkeeping of all expenses
- Assistance with basic human resource functions
- Maintain statements including corporate, investor, employee and vendor files
- Liaise with accounting, legal, insurance and other service providers to facilitate the day to day operations of the firm
- Manage and plan office activities and events
- Assist with presentation materials, office supplies and corporate accounts
- Manage office space and coordinate maintenance
- 3-5 years of relevant experience, ideally in the financial services field
- Degree preferred
- Strong proficiency in MS Office Outlook, Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Excellent organizational, planning, and problem solving skills
- Demonstrated strong interpersonal skills
- Strong communication skills; both written and oral
- Self motivated, reliable, resourceful, enthusiastic with a high energy level
- Flexible and adaptable personal style with a passion for excellence
65-80k DOE + benefits + bonus
HOURS: 8:30am – 6/6:30pm with flexibility
THIS IS A TEMP TO PERM POSITION. PLEASE DO NOT APPLY IF YOU ARE CURRENTLY WORKING.
Glocap Search is a premier search firm dedicated to serving the specialized recruiting needs of clients in various industries. We partner with select private equity funds, hedge funds, investment banks, fund of funds, consulting firms, real estate, media & entertainment and other industry clients to fulfill their needs across most functional areas. Glocap has dedicated, specialized teams of search consultants who place investment, marketing, compliance, IT, human resources, and legal professionals as well as COOs, CFOs, bankers, consultants, programmers, and administrative assistants.
Posted 3 years ago