Our client, a top-performing hedge fund in CT, has an opening in their Facilities Department as the Reception Team Lead. The firm is highly entrepreneurial, and driven to success by its process, its people, and its culture. The Reception Team Lead will report to the Reception Manager and is responsible for ensuring excellent operations and execution of reception services across the company. This includes proactively executing on department specific initiatives, overseeing the day-to-day operations, designing new team procedures and follow up to customer concerns. This person is responsible for ensuring that the team is handling responsibilities excellently, as well as the assessment and development of individual team members.
Well qualified candidates will be smart, driven, and perceptive with a talent for bridging the gap between idealistic design and practical implementation.
• Ensure that reception team delivers excellently on set vision and goals
• Manage a team of 7 receptionists
• Provide leverage to the Reception Manager in the overall responsibility on driving initiatives and projects to ensure set goals are met
• Creating, refining and managing processes and procedures
• Ensure team is providing secure visitor management while providing an excellent guest experience
• Ensure team provides excellent phone services to internal and external customers
• Provide coaching, training and oversight to the reception team members
• Manage new sight openings from design to operational stage
• Ensure that the recruiting machine is operating excellently
• Minimum of 3-5 years of relevant people management experience preferred
• Ability to make decisions within a fast paced environment and comfortable dealing with ambiguity
• Ability to prioritize and process a high volume of work while maintaining the highest quality
• Hard working individual who has a strong customer service focus
• A self starter who is highly organized and attentive to detail
• Ability to juggle more than one project at a time and work in a fast paced dynamic environment
• Extremely responsible with an open and engaging personality
• An entrepreneurial spirit who has a strong sense of ownership and accountability
• Ability to problem solve
• Team player who shares firm’s common pursuit of excellence
Approximately 8am-6pm with flexibility for overtime as needed
$75-$90k (DOE) + Discretionary Bonus + Fantastic Benefits
Glocap Search is a premier search firm dedicated to serving the specialized recruiting needs of clients in various industries. We partner with select private equity funds, hedge funds, investment banks, fund of funds, consulting firms, real estate, media & entertainment and other industry clients to fulfill their needs across most functional areas. Glocap has dedicated, specialized teams of search consultants who place investment, marketing, compliance, IT, human resources, and legal professionals as well as COOs, CFOs, bankers, consultants, programmers, and administrative assistants.