Executive Assistant at leading Hedge Fund- A highly prestigious Hedge Fund located in Midtown Manhattan is seeking an experienced, trustworthy and experienced Executive Assistant to support the Chief Operating Officer, the Chief Compliance Officer and IR Department.
They are looking for someone who is extremely professional, always discrete, and a skilled multi-tasker. This is an incredible opportunity to be the right-arm to a very successful individual at a very well respected firm!
- Answering phones
- Extensive calendar management
- Investor Relations assistance
- Meeting scheduling and planning
- Preparing busy travel itineraries
- Booking car services
- Processing expense reports
- Interfacing with clients and other senior level executives daily
- General administrative duties such as filing, faxing and photocopying
- Ad-hoc projects as needed - there is a lot of room for project work for the person who has the skill set and motivation to do them
- 4+ years of prior Executive Assistant experience
- Comprehensive knowledge of all Microsoft Office programs
- Degree preferred
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and excel in a fast-paced environment
- Great personality
- Flexible attitude
Hours: 8:30am - 6pm
Glocap Search is a premier search firm dedicated to serving the specialized recruiting needs of clients in various industries. We partner with select private equity funds, hedge funds, investment banks, fund of funds, consulting firms, real estate, media & entertainment and other industry clients to fulfill their needs across most functional areas. Glocap has dedicated, specialized teams of search consultants who place investment, marketing, compliance, IT, human resources, and legal professionals as well as COOs, CFOs, bankers, consultants, programmers, and administrative assistants.