Our client, a top financial services firm, is looking for an Administrative Assistant to support three MDs on the Capital Formation team. This position requires a detail-oriented multi-tasker who can effectively support three individuals. The ideal candidate will be personable with a high level of confidence, patience, and strong sense of humor. The ability to prioritize assignments, focus, and remain composed during times of stress/ pressure is very important. Additionally, professionalism, organization, and the ability to follow through on tasks of importance is a must.
- Calendars - setting up meetings
- Coordinate extensive international travel arrangements
- Heavy Outlook and Excel
- Expenses - tracking receipts, processing all expense reports
- Phone coverage
- Faxing, scanning, copying, etc.
- Manage very busy schedules
- Coordinate car services
- Assist and back up other members of the administration
- Ad hoc projects, as necessary
- 2-8 years of administrative experience - in finance or a fast-paced environment is a huge plus
- Must be able to multi-task and be extremely detail-oriented
- Must have excellent follow-through with assignments
- Strong command of Outlook and Excel
- Bachelor's degree is a plus
- Fine with long hours
- Thick skinned and can handle a fast-paced environment
8am - 6pm + flexibility for OT
Glocap Search is a premier search firm dedicated to serving the specialized recruiting needs of clients in various industries. We partner with select private equity funds, hedge funds, investment banks, fund of funds, consulting firms, real estate, media & entertainment and other industry clients to fulfill their needs across most functional areas. Glocap has dedicated, specialized teams of search consultants who place investment, marketing, compliance, IT, human resources, and legal professionals as well as COOs, CFOs, bankers, consultants, programmers, and administrative assistants.
Posted 3 years ago