Manager Customer Acquisition Marketing - Marketing & Analytics
Our client in Seattle is searching for a Manager in Customer Acquisition Marketing to help their growing company. Our client will relocate the right candidate to Seattle.
Working in concert with the US marketing team, you will develop plans that grow the visibility of the UK & European websites using digital campaigns, display advertising, SEO, PPC, affiliates, social media, online PR, email marketing and CRM.
You will have significant experience in the ecommerce environment. The ideal candidate will also have extensive experience in PPC and display as well as online analytics, and experience in localizing campaigns across markets is a real bonus in this role. You will also provide insight into competitor performance and new market opportunities through appropriate online tools.
This role needs an enthusiastic self-starter who is not afraid to take the reins and responsibility for social media programs and projects.
Responsibilities will include:
• Be responsible for targeted revenue initiatives and results via all channels
• Ensuring all programs are market appropriate, and brand cohesive
• Work hand in hand with US counterparts to understand the key levers that have enabled the company to accelerate their US growth, with the aim of replicating for the UK & European market.
• Reporting on program results to agreed ROI
• Work with the US marketing and creative team to generate content for all online channels
Experience & Qualifications should include:
• 3+ years of managing and running paid media campaigns, with focused targets on ROI and CPA.
• Demonstrable experience of delivering projects from development, to live, through growth and ongoing change. Must be able to run a project from concept to launch and in the weeks, months, years, after.
• Excellent communication and writing skills (no exceptions!)
• International (US/Pan-European) experience a bonus
• Experience in analytics a must