Fortune 500 Company. Fantastic work environment.
Performs a variety of accounting clerical tasks related to the maintenance/processing of payable account records, invoices, etc.
Must possess the ability to
• Facilitate the process of receiving pending accounts to be paid
• Review payable accounts to ensure that information is properly recorded and the records contain appropriate authorization for payment
• Administer and ensure that entered items have the correct job codes to pay clients and employees properly
• Maintain proper back up files for research and reference
• Record administrative and office expenses
• Produce financial statements and prepare reports and summaries for supervisors and managers
• Monitor accounts to ensure that payments are up to date
• Total, balance, and reconcile accounts
• Ensure the completeness and accuracy of data on accounts
• Code documents according to company procedures
• Review invoices and statements to ensure that all the information appearing on them is accurate and complete
• Reconcile computer reports with operating reports
• Check figures, postings, and documents to ensure that they are correct, mathematically accurate, and properly coded
• Correct and note errors for accountants
• Multi-task and work under time constraints
• MUST HAVE SAP experience
• 2+ years accounts of payable and/or payroll experience
• Working knowledge of the Microsoft Suite (i.e. Word, Excel)
• Experience with automated accounting systems
• Experience in a related job and working in an office environment
• Discretion and trustworthiness due to frequent contact with confidential material
• Good communication skills
• General understanding of accounting practices and principles
• Bachelors Degree in related fields (e.g., Business, Finance, etc) nice to have
Will most likely be extended to 12 months. Comfortable working in a very fast paced department. Need someone who is a quick thinker and a strong problem solver.
About Global Pharmaceutical Company:
-Satisfying diverse healthcare needs around the world-
Around the world there are still many diseases for which no effective treatments exist and many patients who do not have adequate access to the medicines they need. As a global pharmaceutical company addressing these unmet medical needs, we are committed to making contributions to better healthcare for patients and their families around the world through its business activities.