Global Pharmaceutical Company. Pristine Work Environment.
Long Term Contract, 12 Months +, On Site.
To provide professional services for ongoing administration and application support for all modules of the SuccessFactors applications including learning management system, objective setting, performance management, compensation, career development, and succession planning as well as understand interfaces with other HR systems such as PeopleSoft.
- Have the skill set to develop in the Success Factory Development Tool
- Understand roles and security required when developing or customizing new object
- Create New Forms: Performance and Compensation
- Modify existing Forms: Performance and Compensation(fields, calculations, etc.)
- Add new fields to the employee profile and talent profile
- Assist with form creation and yearly tasks
- Create Adhoc Reports
- Assist with Admin Tasks
- Load Employee data into Employee Profile (compensation data after cycle is completed)
- Maintain and administer the E-LMS including writing assessments, ensuring that desktop
and iPads configurations are correct, create user accounts (backup lead administrator)
- Provide troubleshooting expertise to users on an ad hoc basis when the scope of the problem
exceeds the HelpDesk level of intervention.
Business/Functional Consultant Skills:
- Have a full understanding of Success Factors modules such as:
Performance Management, Compensation, Succession Planning, and Learning Management systems. Succession Planning and Performance Management modules experience preferably required in Success Factors.
- Be able to meet with other HR personnel including HR Business Partners, Compensation,
and Organization Development to discuss and make suggestions based on best practices:
- New requirements (new forms, fields, functionality)
- Creating new processes
- Understand the time required to accomplish these tasks and to work with both the
internal team and external Success Factors team on projects and timelines
- Create and modify test scripts for the various projects as needed
- Be able to assist with administrator tasks
- Identify areas where automation can improve administrator tasks and save time
- Implement these improvements with the technical staff
- Understand the Succession Planning module's security, be able to setup security and audit
- Assist with upgrade to newer versions of Success Factors
- Review new features and functionality of new releases
- Assist in the creation of the powerpoint presentation for upcoming meetings: Screen shots
organization charts, and attach photos
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Project management and time management skills
- Demonstrated ability to interact effectively with customers of all organizational
- Min 6 months experience as an administrator/analyst of Success Factors (Talent Management System) and understanding of performance management and succession planning modules.
- 3-5 years’ experience as an analyst/administrator of Talent Management Systems such as Successfactors, Plateau, Taleo, etc.
- Bachelor's Degree Required, Advanced Degree Preferred
About Global Pharmaceutical Company:
~Satisfying diverse health care needs around the world~
Around the world there are still many diseases for which no effective treatments exist and many patients who do not have adequate access to the medicines they need. As a global pharmaceutical company addressing these unmet medical needs, we are committed to making contributions to better health care for patients and their families around the world through its business activities.