$50,000 to $110,000 Annually
A Software Engineer at Gimpel Software will fix bugs and design and implement new features for the recently released PC-lint Plus static analysis tool for C and C++.
- Design, implement, and test well-engineered solutions to defined problems.
- Interact with customers to understand feature requests and product defects.
- Work with other engineers to design new product features.
- Review and test changes made by other team members.
- A strong understanding of the C++ programming language.
- A demonstrated passion for problem solving.
- The ability to break problems into smaller components and deliver a well-engineered overall solution.
- Good communication skills.
- The ability to work well in both team and solo situations.
Nice To Haves
- Experience with static analysis software.
- Familiarity with compiler design principles.
- Experience with language standards documents such as the C++ Standards document or MISRA guidelines.
- Experience with higher level languages such as Python.
About Gimpel Software:
Gimpel Software is a small company with a big vision that has been a consistent pioneer of static analysis solutions for C and C++ for over 30 years. Our newest product, PC-lint Plus, has been completely rewritten using the clang compiler framework. We are looking for talented and passionate individuals to expand the teams that support and develop this exciting product relied on by software professionals in a wide variety of industries around the globe.
2729 Township Line Road, Norristown PA 19403 USA
20+ other people applied to this job.
7 days ago
View all Jobs at Gimpel Software