WHO WE'RE LOOKING FOR
We're looking for a talented web designer who has a strong background of web design, usability, U/I design, logo design, and overal creativity that reflects a clients goals. You should be a self starter, and have a business-owner mentality. We want someone that will grab the bull by the horns and make decisions to maintain the highest level of design that we have become known for. You should be able to compose yourself professionally in client meetings, as well as having strong communication skills both with the team, and with our clients. We're looking for someone who's confident in their ability to problem solve and come up with creative solutions while at the same time following the standards of today's markup. Ability to dodge a well placed Nerf dart recommended but not required.
Attitude is paramount. Are you an optimistic go-getter? We're looking for a self-motivated individual who doesn't need their hand held.
We are a very fast paced company, which means you will need to be able to work on several projects at a time and be able to guide junior designers a bit as well. We value hard work ethic, no whiners allowed. We produce some of the best work in the industry. If you have a passion for creating a first class product, please apply. Please look at our work first, and make sure that your abilities match our quality or exceed.
WHAT WE DO
* Website Design and Development
* Custom programming
* Branding and Collateral Design
* Social Media Strategy and Implementation
Design, Usability, U/I, branding, and most importantly, loving what you do and putting out awesome designs that inspire other designers, and make clients HAPPY.
* Think creatively and "out of the box" to produce new ideas
* Strategize with team members to make for the best product
* Manage your time effectively and efficiently
* BA in Graphic Design, Fine Art or related, preferred but not required.
* Experience with large-scale, engaging or dynamic websites
* Excellent understanding of User Experience and Usability Behaviors
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal)
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU
* Great salary and secure working environment
* Excellent benefits including paid health insurance, vacation, dental
* Becoming an integral part of a cutting edge agency and helping it grow
* Working with a talented and dedicated group
* Casual atmosphere with professional standards
* Creative, modern and spacious work environment
Innovative, accountable, authentic, dedicated... just a few words that clients and peers use to describe GigaSavvy, one of the nation's most grounded, forward thinking marketing firms. Whether it's a branding project, an SEO campaign, a Social Media project or managing a client's Online Reputation, our in-house team assumes every project, every task and assignment as if it were their own.
Located in Irvine, CA and Auburn, WA
HOW TO APPLY
Please send resume, cover letter, and link to your portfolio to careers at gigasavvy dot com
RECRUITERS DO NOT CALL!
Innovative, accountable, authentic, dedicated, and passionate... just a few words that clients and peers use to describe GigaSavvy, one of the nation's most grounded, forward thinking digital marketing firms. Whether it's a web design or development project, an SEO campaign, a Social Media project or managing a client's Online Reputation, our in-house team assumes every project, every task and assignment as if it were their own.
A few of our clients are Knott's Berry Farm, Jack Nicklaus Golf Academy, VETIQ, Joico, G/Fore (Mossimo Giannulli), Toshiba, and Baldwin Hardware.
Some of our work: