WHO WE'RE LOOKING FOR
We're looking for a talented project manager who has a strong background of managing multiple projects, preferably with a strong background in web application, design, and marketing projects. You should be a self starter, and have a business-owner mentality. We want someone that will grab the bull by the horns and make changes in processes necessary to gain maximum efficiency and customer service. You should be able to compose yourself professionally in client meetings, as well as having strong communication skills both with the team, and with our clients. We're looking for someone who's confident in their ability to problem solve and come up with creative solutions while at the same time following the standards of today's markup. Ability to dodge a well placed Nerf dart recommended but not required.
Attitude is paramount. Are you an optimistic go-getter? We're looking for a self-motivated individual who doesn't need their hand held. You will need to be able to schedule projects, make sure that deadlines are met, and keep the development and design teams accountable. You must be able to also juggle many plates, wear many hats, and manage dozens of concurrent projects.
We are a very fast paced company, which means you will need to be able to accomplish several tasks in a day and be able to jump from task to task seamlessly. We value hard work ethic, no whiners allowed. We produce some of the best work in the industry. If you have a passion for creating a first class product, please apply.
WHAT WE DO
* Website Design and Development
* Custom programming
* Branding and Collateral Design
* Social Media Strategy and Implementation
It is essential that you are a highly motivated self-starter and able to manage a team and keep everyone accountable and happy, and make sure that all clients are satisfied as well.
* Think creatively and "out of the box" to produce new ideas
* Strategize with team members to make for the best product
* Use BaseCamp by 37Signals as our project management system
* Create performas based on time tracking and project budgets and scoped hours
* Determine scope creep and keep projects on track
* Manage your time effectively and efficiently
* Proven track record for effectively project managing
* Experience with large-scale, engaging or dynamic websites
* Excellent understanding of User Experience and Usability Behaviors
* Strong interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal)
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU
* Great salary and secure working environment
* Excellent benefits including paid health insurance, vacation, dental
* Becoming an integral part of a cutting edge agency and helping it grow
* Working with a talented and dedicated group
* Casual atmosphere with professional standards
* Creative, modern and spacious work environment
Innovative, accountable, authentic, dedicated... just a few words that clients and peers use to describe GigaSavvy, one of the nation's most grounded, forward thinking marketing firms. Whether it's a branding project, an SEO campaign, a Social Media project or managing a client's Online Reputation, our in-house team assumes every project, every task and assignment as if it were their own.
Located in Irvine, CA and Auburn, WA
HOW TO APPLY
Please send resume, cover letter, and link to your portfolio to careers at gigasavvy dot com
RECRUITERS DO NOT CALL!
Innovative, accountable, authentic, dedicated, and passionate... just a few words that clients and peers use to describe GigaSavvy, one of the nation's most grounded, forward thinking digital marketing firms. Whether it's a web design or development project, an SEO campaign, a Social Media project or managing a client's Online Reputation, our in-house team assumes every project, every task and assignment as if it were their own.
A few of our clients are Knott's Berry Farm, Jack Nicklaus Golf Academy, VETIQ, Joico, G/Fore (Mossimo Giannulli), Toshiba, and Baldwin Hardware.
Some of our work: