Online Marketing Specialist - FT - Digital Marketing Firm - Irvine, OC, CANO RECRUITERS!Job Description:
Responsible for defining and executing online marketing strategies for multiple clients. The right candidate will have a bachelor's degree in marketing, advertising, communications, or business administration, and/or 2-3+ years of experience in marketing, public relations, advertising, or a related field. Most importantly, the candidate must posses a solid understanding of the online marketing landscape, including managing Search Engine Marketing/SEO campaigns. Having excellent client relationship skills is an essential part of this position. The specialist must be able to use discretion and maintain a professional demeanor, as some of the clients will be high profile. The specialist will be working with highly experienced industry veterans and this is an excellent opportunity for knowledge and experience growth. This is a full-time, non-management, in-office position with tons of room to move up within our growing company.ALL
candidates must possess or have experience with the following:
· Multi-tasking on a daily basis
· Managing and improving client-vendor/client-partner relationships
· Taking ownership of and completing tasks without a lot of guidance
· Marketing (digital/internet/online preferred)
· Willingness to learn and adjust to complex situations on the flyIDEAL
candidates will have experience with the following:
· Managing and executing Search Engine marketing strategies/campaigns
· Executing & Reporting on multi-dimensional digital/internet/online marketing strategies
· Working with a variety of software and internet based programs including, but not limited to:
o Microsoft Office Suite (mostly Excel)
o Adobe Products Suite (mostly Acrobat Pro, but InDesign/PhotoShop etc. is a plus)
o Google Analytics/Webmaster Tools
o Various SEO/SEM ToolsDesired Skills & Experience
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent technical training and skills required.
• Minimum 2 years experience working on creative digital marketing campaigns for clients. Marketing agency experience (in digital media) a plus.
• Active in educating self on web trends, blogs, as well as emerging digital marketing trends.
• Possess high level of interest and passion for online marketing industries.
• Has an understanding of various online marketing strategies, and can translate that knowledge into recommendations for the Company and clients.
• Exceptional communication skills, excellent interpersonal skills – both verbal and written.
• Must be able to consistently come into work early and/or stay late. Travel is infrequent but maybe required for client events and/or industry conferences.
• Must be able to maintain a positive disposition in a fast-paced environment and during demanding times.
• Independent thinker and task master. Willing to challenge traditional digital marketing and take risks. Innovative, creative, resourceful and accountable with an insistence on honesty, transparency and integrity in work ethic.
• Must be driven, understand business goals, and have the entrepreneurial spirit.
• Must be a self-starter. If you are the type that sits around waiting to be told what to do, our company isn’t for you.
• Must be able to hold your own in a company filled with Alpha Male Personalities (even the women have them!) Some of the Perks:
Great salary (TBD based on experience)
Secure working environment
Excellent benefits including health insurance, vacation, dental
Becoming an integral part of a cutting edge marketing firm and helping it grow
Working with a talented and dedicated group
Casual atmosphere with professional standards
Creative, modern and spacious work environment
We’re in the dead center of Orange County, and minutes from Irvine Spectrum
We have a lounge with Adirondack chairs, a flamingo, and lobster named ‘Pinchy’
We have company BBQ’s out back
We have a foosball tableAbout GIGASAVVY:
Innovative, accountable, authentic, dedicated, and passionate... just a few words that clients and peers use to describe GigaSavvy, one of the nation's most grounded, forward thinking digital marketing firms. Whether it's a web design or development project, an SEO campaign, a Social Media project or managing a client's Online Reputation, our in-house team assumes every project, every task and assignment as if it were their own.
A few of our clients are Knott's Berry Farm, Jack Nicklaus Golf Academy, VETIQ, Joico, G/Fore (Mossimo Giannulli), Macy's, Toshiba, and American Cancer Society.
We are a very fast paced company, which means you will need to be able to accomplish several tasks in a day and be able to jump from task to task seamlessly. We value hard work ethic, no whiners allowed. We produce some of the best work in the industry. If you have a passion for creating a first class product, please apply.
Please check out our profiles to get a feel for who we are:
Irvine, CAHow to apply:
When applying please include your resume, including a cover letter, bio, references, and you MUST include salary expectations to be considered. Demonstrate to us that you’re a right fit to join our firm and to work with our team and our clients. If you’ve read everything here and understand what we’re looking for, please ONLY send your resume, and additional information, to firstname.lastname@example.org (or via the ZipRecruiter link), with only your first and last name in the Subject line. Otherwise, if you didn’t read all of this posting, and you’re just bulk mailing resumes in desperation like an automated robot then please….
Send resumes to: