Posted 1 year ago in Manufacturing/Operations
Position Title Mechanical Engineer - Machine Designer - NJ #1956
Location Randolph, New Jersey
Industry leading custom machine design company looking for a Mechanical Engineer, Machine Designer.
Design high speed assembly machinery and systems by developing new concepts and designs
* Develop concept for assembly requirements.
* Work with engineering team to analyze concept and optimize
* Oversee development of detail drawings and
* Assure that design meets customer specifications
* Follow parts thru fabrication and assembly
* Develop machine testing criteria
* Work with customer to finalize machine FAT
* Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Requirements Analysis, Design Skills, Presenting Technical Information, Equipment Maintenance, Conceptual Skills,
Computer Skills: AutoCad, Solid Works, MS-Office
Minimum 5-10 years of machinery/mechanism design
Company Benefits: Great pension/profit sharing plan- all money is company funded (not a match like a 401k), good health insurance plan, minimum travel required.
Bottom line requirements the qualified candidate must have:
1. 5+ years of high speed machinery design.
2. Strong SolidWorks experience.
An independent recruiting firm placing qualified candidates in executive, management, support and other leadership roles throughout the USA.
Specializing in careers in the fields of Accounting, Business Management, Computer Hardware and Software, Engineering, Marketing, Healthcare, Sales Management and many other vertical markets where successful candidates can find their next career opportunity.
Browse mechanical engineer jobs in Randolph, New Jersey:
Glen Ridge, NJ
Posted on ZipRecruiter - ZipApply
Grant Engineering Consultants, LLC - Newark, NJ
Posted 11 days ago on ZipRecruiter - ZipApply
Engineering Resource Group, Inc. - Livingston, New Jersey
Posted 16 days ago on Net-Temps