Sorry, this job was closed 3 years ago. See all open Electrical Design Engineer Jobs in Columbus, OH
Electrical Design Engineer - OH #1728
Location: Columbus, OH
Company is looking for an Electrical Design Engineer.
The Associate will design electrical and electronic controls and power subsystems for industrial air pollution control and pressure processing systems.
Qualifications include: a bachelor's degree in electrical engineering and three years of experience in electrical design work, including industrial control networks, PLCs, HMIs, VFDs, MCCs, and the like. Familiarity with NEC preferred.
Bottom line requirements the candidate must have:
1. Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering.
2. 3+ years of experience in electrical design work, including industrial control networks, PLC, HMI, VFD, MCC and similar. NEC is preferred.
3. City where the candidate currently resides is near Columbus.
4. If candidate is not local, why do they want to move to the area and do they need relocation assistance?
5. Reason for job search. Current status on employment?
6. Reason applicant left the last job or why they are currently looking if still employed?
7. Current/last salary and salary requirements?
About Gibson Associates:
An independent recruiting firm placing qualified candidates in executive, management, support and other leadership roles throughout the USA.
Specializing in careers in the fields of Accounting, Business Management, Computer Hardware and Software, Engineering, Marketing, Healthcare, Sales Management and many other vertical markets where successful candidates can find their next career opportunity.
Posted 3 years ago
Browse Electrical Design Engineer jobs in Columbus, Ohio:
Electrical Manufacturing Engineer
Sam Dong Ohio, Inc. in Delaware, OH
Posted 16 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Electrical Design Engineer
TechStaff, Inc in Columbus, OH
Posted 19 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Electrical Manufacturing Engineer and Design
Kelly Services in Delaware, OH
Posted 4 days ago on Kelly Services