Position Title Director Aerodynamic Hydrodynamic Engineering - Vermont #1654
Bottom line, the qualified candidate must have:
- Bachelor's in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent. Master's or Ph.D. preferred.
- 15 + years of direct industrial experience in aerodynamic/hydrodynamic performance of components, products, and systems.
- Strong management experience in aerodynamic / hydrodynamic design and engineering.
Directs and coordinates all aerodynamic/hydrodynamic
research, design and development activities and components, products, and systems, personally or through subordinate senior staff members.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities
- Writes, in collaboration with Sales & Marketing, cost-and schedule-competitive proposals.
- Plans, monitors, and takes necessary action for staff assignments, budget/expenses, and project progress for the Aerodynamic/Hydrodynamic department.
- Strives continuously for reducing design and test time without compromising work/product quality, in collaboration with his/her staff members.
- Ensures experience gained is applied to designs and tests within his/her organization.
- Participates in, and occasionally leads, advanced technology projects, in collaboration with the Director of Advanced Technology.
- Other duties as assigned.
About Gibson Associates:
An independent recruiting firm placing qualified candidates in executive, management, support and other leadership roles throughout the USA.
Specializing in careers in the fields of Accounting, Business Management, Computer Hardware and Software, Engineering, Marketing, Healthcare, Sales Management and many other vertical markets where successful candidates can find their next career opportunity.
Posted 3 years ago
Science and Engineering,