Position Title: Development Chemist - Powder Lab - #1644
Location: Milwaukee, WI
Bottom line, the qualified candidate must have:
1. Bachelor's degree in Chemistry or related field.
2. One to three years of experience in powder coatings.
Industrial Coatings manufacturer looking for a Development Chemist - Powder. Responsible for a variety of powder processes including formulating and testing coatings.
DESCRIPTION OF ESSENTIAL DUTIES:
- Responsible for formulation and design of powder coatings to be marketed in the future
- Supports current formulation adjustments
- Reviews and tests raw materials
- Responsible for quality parameters, documenting and updating records
- Other duties as assigned
Education Preference: College degree in Chemistry or related field
- One to three years experience preferred in a manufacturing or industrial setting in coatings or chemical environment
- Excellent mathematical skills
- Excellent computer skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects at one time
- Excellent communication skills
- Willing to work in a team environment
- Ability to receive and provide instructions in a positive manner
About Gibson Associates:
An independent recruiting firm placing qualified candidates in executive, management, support and other leadership roles throughout the USA.
Specializing in careers in the fields of Accounting, Business Management, Computer Hardware and Software, Engineering, Marketing, Healthcare, Sales Management and many other vertical markets where successful candidates can find their next career opportunity.