Benefits OfferedDental, Life, Medical, Retirement, Vision
Why Work Here?
Come join a company that believes in teamwork and the building of a better future for you, your family, and our community.
Gibbs & Register, Inc. Florida's leading civil firm is seeking an experienced Motor Grader Operator.
Will be working in Orange County and other Florida markets.
Job Title: Motor Grader Operator
Reports Directly To: Foreman or Immediate Supervisor
Job Description: Operate heavy equipment in a safe and efficient manner
Must be able to perform the following tasks:
• 3 – 5 Years of Experience required
• GPS Automation experience preferred not required
• Ensure no one is in swing path or behind moving equipment
• Know limitations of equipment assigned and how to operate each piece in a safe and efficient manner
• Day to day maintenance of equipment
• Heavy lifting and shoveling up to 80 lbs.
• Ability to work in extreme heat conditions
• Must be able to mount and dismount off of vehicles and/or equipment
• Attend weekly safety meetings
• Climb vertical ladders
• Withstand rough and bumping equipment
• Wear hard hat and work in dusty conditions
• General labor work/clean up
• Keep work area organized and safe
Employees operating a vehicle for Work Site Employer’s purposes will be required to maintain a valid, eligible driver’s license, and a driving record acceptable to our insurance carrier at all times. Requires previous experience minimum of 3 years. Job requires frequent lifting of 25 - 100 lbs., stretching, stooping, bending, squatting, twisting, lifting, pushing, pulling, and kneeling.
We offer a competitive salary & comprehensive benefits package. G&R is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace. Applications will only be accepted for open and available positions. Applications may be completed on our website www.gibbsreg.com, and emailed to our HR department at email@example.com.