Benefits OfferedDental, Life, Medical, Retirement, Vision
Compensation$18.75 to $25.75 per hour
Why Work Here?
Come join a company that believes in teamwork and the building of a better future for you, your family, and our community.
Gibbs & Register, Inc. Florida's leading civil firm is seeking experienced Concrete Finisher (2 Position).
Will be working in Central Florida markets.
Job Title: Concrete Finisher
Reports Directly To: Foreman or Immediate Supervisor
Job Description: Place and finish all different types of concrete work
Must be able to perform the following tasks:
- · Remove old concrete
- · Form side walk or concrete pads
- · Finish all concrete placed
- · Make sure concrete and sidewalks are on grade
- · Make sure pads and sidewalks are sawed properly
- · Remove forms from concrete pads or sidewalks
- · Heavy lifting and shoveling up to 80 lbs.
- · Ability to work in extreme heat conditions
- · Must be able to mount and dismount off of vehicles and/or equipment
- · Attend weekly safety meetings
- · Climb vertical ladders
- · Wear hard hat and work in dusty conditions
- · General labor work/clean up
- · Keep work area organized and safe
Employees operating a vehicle for Work Site Employer’s purposes will be required to maintain a valid, eligible driver’s license, and a driving record acceptable to our insurance carrier at all times. Requires previous experience minimum of 3 years. Job requires frequent lifting of 25 - 100 lbs., stretching, stooping, bending, squatting, twisting, lifting, pushing, pulling, and kneeling.
We offer a competitive salary & comprehensive benefits package. G&R is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace. Applications will only be accepted for open and available positions. Applications may be completed on our website www.gibbsreg.com, and emailed to our HR department or faxed to 407 - 654-6134.