Benefits OfferedDental, Life, Medical, Retirement, Vision
Compensation$70,000 to $90,000 per year
Why Work Here?
Come join a company that believes in teamwork and the building of a better future for you, your family, and our community.
Job Title: Accounting Supervisor
Reports Directly To: CFO
Job Description: Supervisor is responsible for the timely and accurate recording of payroll, accounts payable and various journal entries to keep the company records according to GAAP. Supervisor will be responsible for daily entry of accounts payable and weekly entry of payroll. In addition, this position will perform weekly and monthly reviews of Dynamics (general ledger) accounts and monthly reconciliation of key accounts and sub ledgers (cash, job cost to GL, contracts receivable, accounts payable, notes receivable, employee receivable, deposits). This position requires a college degree in business or its equivalent with 2-4 years of experience in construction job costing. The individual must be familiar with standard concepts, practices & procedures with the construction field.
- Timely and accurate entry of accounts payable data for payment
- Workers compensation monthly filing
- Weekly check run production.
- Set-up new vendors in Dynamics
- Receiving vendor phone call and resolving vendor issues
- Remote deposit of checks and recording in Dynamics
- HR – confirm pay rates and deductions with outside payroll company
- HR- maintains workers compensation and general liability labor spreadsheets for each policy year
- HR- maintain benefits rates for certified payroll by employee
- HR- review and submit certified payrolls as required
- Review and post SRE and other allocations weekly
- Review and post equipment usage weekly
- Generate and maintain monthly recurring Invoices
- Clean- Up Vendor Accounts research monthly statements
- Monthly Reconciliation of accounts as assigned by CFO
- Regulate Purchase Orders and Change Orders for PMs
- Monthly generation of SCR management reports
- Maintain mileage allowance summary
- Process weekly and bi-weekly payroll
- Monthly bank reconciliation
- Maintain employee vacation accrual
- Maintain and reconcile petty cash
- Maintain HR census spreadsheets
- Assist with annual audit