Part-Time (can grow into a Full-Time Position)
We are looking to hire a salesperson & business development associate. You have the opportunity to grow into a bigger managerial role in the company as we grow, if you’re awesome! Check out below the perks of the job and how we will compensate you for your hard work :)
- Flexible Hours (Work on YOUR Schedule; Not a 9-5)
- No Commuting to the dreaded cubicle.
- Opportunity to work for a digital marketing agency that is on the cutting edge of social media for business development.
- Get Paid to learn cutting-edge sales, persuasion, and business development skills used by billion-dollar brands.
- Get Paid to develop important business relationships to further your own career in New York City!
- New Client: $150 / month recurring as long as they remain a client
- *We do this to make sure that you get clients for us who will be with us for the long-term!
- Opportunity to join us as a Full-Time Employee when you grow into the full-fledged Business Development Associate role.
- Reach agreed upon sales targets by specific deadlines
- Create a list of prospects in the New York metropolitan area, based on set criteria.
- Conduct a free business marketing audit for prospective clients
- Go door-to-door and pitch our services in a professional manner to close clients
- Help prepare presentations by evaluating text, graphics, and binding; coordinating printing.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in in-house educational opportunities, and nurturing business networks.
- Accomplishes organization goals by generating more leads for our business through in-person business networking in New York City.
- Connect new clients to the correct Digital Account Management Team
- Follow-up with current clients on a weekly basis to understand their needs, wants, desires, and communicate those request to their designated team. This may involve taking pictures or shooting basic video at their business location.
- Create Sales Materials with the direction of the CEO
Qualifications: No Previous Experience in Sales Needed. We'll Train You!
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, Using a PC or MAC, Skype, & GoogleDrive/Dropbox.
- Must be based in the New York Metropolitan Area.
- Previous experience in getting leads, direct sales, consulting, customer service, or business development.
- Previous experience with working with individual clients to understand specific needs and wants.
- Previous experience with developing business relationships, groups, and networks
- Sociable, like to be around people, get to know people, and work with people.
- Ability to work with a variety of personalities and communicate clearly.
- Familiar with Social Media Content in order to understand what looks good/bad
- Photography & Video Shooting Skills are a HUGE plus.
Please Submit the Following:
- Cover Letter
- Good Times to Reach You via Skype
About Get More Surgery Patients, Co.:
We are a social media & digital marketing agency that helps cosmetic surgeons grow their practice using social media marketing & internet advertising. For more details check out our website at getmoresurgerypatients.com
Posted 17 days ago