$1,000 to $3,000 Monthly
Internship (can grow into a Full-Time Position)
We are looking to hire a Client Relationship Manager, who has a passion for photography & videography for social media. You have the opportunity to grow into a much larger role within our startup company as we grow!
Check out below the perks of the job :)
- Flexible Hours (Work on YOUR Schedule; Not a 9-5)
- No Commuting to the dreaded cubicle.
- Opportunity to work for a digital marketing agency that is on the cutting edge of social media for business development, expanding into multiple niches (high-end cosmetic surgery, luxury real estate, high-end nightclubs /venues, restaurants & resorts)
- Learn cutting-edge sales, persuasion, and business development skills used by billion-dollar brands.
- Develop important business relationships to further your own career & lifestyle in New York City!
- New Client: $150 / month recurring as long as they remain a client
- Opportunity to join us as a Full-Time Employee when you grow into the full-fledged Client Relationship Manager role.
- Conduct a free business marketing audit for prospective clients
- Help prepare presentations by evaluating text, graphics, and binding; coordinating printing.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in in-house educational opportunities, and nurturing business networks.
- Connect new clients to the correct Digital Account Management Team
- Follow-up with current clients on a bi-weekly basis to understand their needs, wants, desires, and communicate those request to their designated team.
- Take pictures and shoot advertising & marketing videos at their business location.
- Create Sales Materials with the direction of the CEO
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, Using a PC or MAC, Skype, & GoogleDrive/Dropbox.
- Must be based in the New York Metropolitan Area.
- Previous experience with Photography & Video.
- Previous experience in business marketing consulting & client service.
- Previous experience with working with individual clients to understand specific needs and wants.
- Previous experience with developing business relationships, groups, and networks
- Sociable, like to be around people, get to know people, and work with people.
- Ability to work with a variety of personalities and communicate clearly both verbal and written
- Familiar with Social Media Content in order to understand what looks good/bad.
Please Submit the Following:
About Get More Surgery Patients, Co.:
We are a social media & digital marketing agency that helps cosmetic surgeons grow their practice using social media marketing & internet advertising. For more details check out our website at getmoresurgerypatients.com
6 months ago