Your feedback helps keep ZipRecruiter safe.
Learn more about how to recognize common online scams
“Awesome company, great benefits, room for growth.”
Applicants MUST have experience in one of the following areas:
Ed-Tech Sales, Math Education, K-12 Administration
Get More Math is a division of Front Porch, Inc. and is a very effective education technology solution for math teachers and students. Get More Math has a reputation for truly improving math test results while making math fun and satisfying for students. Get More Math is widely used across the US and is seeking to expand.
A creative and energetic person who can reach out to schools, teachers, and administrators to evangelize the benefits of our Get More Math system. An effective communicator that is motivated by enabling the growth and success of our products. This role requires direct interaction with educators at all levels and requires a high degree of autonomy, exceptional information management to organize, track and report on field and customer activities.
Duties and Responsibilities
Other duties may be assigned and performed individually, as a part of a team, or in cooperation with customers.
· Travel more than 50% of your time to meet with new and existing clients within the assigned territory
· Propose participation in, manage approved local meetings, regional events and conventions.
· Independently prospect new sales opportunities within assigned and qualified school districts.
· Effectively communicate key product features and benefits to prospective customers.
· Develop a deep knowledge of the GMM products and educators pain points.
· Use independent judgment to provide personalized assistance throughout the sales process.
· Achieve sales objectives, as determined by the company.
· Understand and keep up to date with the EdTech market.
· Analyze competition and develop strategies to articulate the unique benefits of GMM.
· Provide exceptional customer service to current and prospective customers
· Promote GMM at EdTech conventions as assigned.
· Develop proposals, quotes and negotiate agreements for purchase of GMM.
· Maintain customer accounts and increase use and adoption with in districts.
· Contribute to local and global sales and marketing strategies
· Assist in reviewing and interviewing future employees and contractors.
Applicants must have experience in one of the following areas:
BA/BS degree preferred.
Strong written and verbal communication skills.
Salary determined based on experience
Commissions based on revenue goals
Additional incentives are available during year 1 of employment to offset the onboarding and sales cycle
At Get More Math we know teachers want their students to remember the math they teach. The problem is that students forget so quickly. We know what it’s like to watch that knowledge fade but be powerless to do anything. At Get More Math we provide online practice for students that ensures they retain the gains they make throughout the year.