$95-$110K, Full Benefits, Relocation Package, 3 Weeks Vacation...Outstanding Opportunity with global petro-chemical leader.
Provides leadership and technical support to ensure that all projects include the appropriate scope regarding process control and automation solutions, ensuring that plant production, economic results, and operational goals pursued are optimal and remain optimal over time.
Working collaboratively with Project Development Engineers, Project Managers and personnel in other engineering disciplines to ensure that the Automation and Process Control scope of all projects is:
- Appropriately defined across all phases of the Capital Projects Management Process (CPMP).
- Fully integrated with the overall Automation systems existing in the facilities that host the projects.
- Providing leadership in the selection and definition of instruments, supervisory controls, advanced controls and operators’ system tools and interfaces for the projects under his responsibility. The ultimate goal is to make certain that all new processes are controllable, drive optimal performance and empower the operators to extract the most possible value out of the manufacturing processes and systems under control.
- Providing leadership in the identification of opportunities for reducing process variability, improvement of controls performance, optimization of manufacturing processes and enhancement of operators efficiency through the continuous support of installed supervisory and advanced controls.
- Generation, supervision, use, update, and management of change of technical Automation documentation required for all projects under his responsibility.
- Supply of overall technical expertise for projects in the Automation and Process Control discipline.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or technical field is required (preferred MS Degree in Chemical, Electrical or Mechanical Engineering) with a minimum of 7 years experience in automation and or production automation.Automation and process control systems knowledge (DCS, networking, etc.).
- Communication and interpersonal skills, planning and problem solving, and the ability to work across boundaries.
- Regulatory and advanced process control techniques.
- Abnormal Situation Management in industrial environments.
- Human factors in automation.
- Process control technology management.
- Maintenance Engineering. Maintenance, administration and maintenance of manufacturing computer systems (DCS, HMI, Network devices, etc.).
- Leadership Project Management.
- Must be US Citizen or Permanent Green Card holder
About Genie Matthews & Associates:
Genie Matthews & Associates...we are specialized professional recruiters who partner premiere engineers, scientists, managers, human resources, marketing, sales, and environmental health and safety specialists with outstanding companies that change our world. Visit our website at www.gmarecruiters.com for more information. Let's talk about your next career opportunity today!
Posted 4 years ago