As a member of the IT Production Support team in New York, you thrive to provide excellent support.
You focus on solving daily issues, improving the stability and optimizing the Production Environment.
You actively participate to the development of the monitoring of our applications.
You are following the client's and Fixed Income IT protocols and standards.
You report to the Local Head of Fixed Income Production located in NY.
You provide Level 2 support within a global organization located in India, Brazil, London, HK, Paris
You will work on the following applications :
Main Accountabilities: Key Activities and Decision Making Areas
- Global Calypso (Mainly)
- SUMMIT (Secondary)
Support the different applications, within intraday and overnight perimeters.
- Improve the environment by correcting failures, automating and optimizing
- Respond to potential problems by following the technical bibles, in order to ensure the best quality of service at all times.
- Provide second level support on all functional perimeters to the users.
- Enrich monitoring tools recommended by the Group. (Geneos, Wily)
- Contribute to the technical bibles for each application.
- Implement changes after considering their impact and thinking of the best way to deliver them.
- Track incidents by using a global call logging system, and touch these incidents until closed.
- Assist developers at their demand and / or with their agreement to set up batch scheduling. (Batching / scripting)
Management of Risk
(Operational Risk / FIM requirements)
Maintain awareness of operational risk and minimise the likelihood of it occurring including its identification, assessment, mitigation and control, loss identification and reporting in accordance with section 4 of the Group Operations FIM.
Observation of Internal Controls
(Compliance Policy / FIM requirements) Maintain and observe internal control standards, implement and observe Group Compliance Policy, including the timely implementation of recommendations made by internal/external auditors and external regulators. Foster a compliance culture and implement Group Compliance Policy by managing compliance risk in liaison with the Head of Group Compliance, Regional Compliance Officer, Area Compliance Officer or Local Compliance Officer, ensuring adequate compliance resources are in place and training are in place and training is provided, and optimising relations with regulators.Skills / Experience / Qualifications
- Must be able to speak to interact and speak with managers and users at all levels in the FO, MO, BO
- Must be able to create an sql query without documentation
- You msut be able to multi task and work under great pressure.
- Act as the door keeper of production to developers
- You must be familiar with BMC ControlM
- Summit knowledge is a plus