The Part-Time Warehouse Attendant is responsible to track and maintain Set Top Box equipment inventory levels in company facility and storage rooms on a daily basis.
Hours: Monday through Saturday from 6:00am-8:30am; 4 Sundays a year.
The attendant will:
• Need dependable means of local transportation
• Be accessible during off duty hours by cell phone or pager
• Maintain an excellent attendance record
Some Daily job duties include:
• Physically move material into customer’s garage inventory location. This will involve use of pallet jack, dollies, etc.
• Ensure all material and equipment is continually secure from theft.
• Perform periodic inspections and reconciliations of garage Inventory stock levels and update customer’s Inventory Management database(s).
• Use computer email application to send daily/weekly Job Activity Reports, Time Reports, Mileage Reports and other data and information as required by company management.
This company will consider candidates who are willing to work and learn in a growth-oriented technology and logistics organization. Candidates must be enthusiastic, flexible, adaptable and willing to overcome daily challenges caused by delays and changes. The attendant will report to a Team Lead or Area Supervisor.
1) Verbal Communication skills -- High/Required
2) PC Experience – Email, File/Folder administration, MS Office -- Intermediate/Required
3) Physical fitness -- High/Required
4) Dependability -- High/Required
Positioned at the center of the product distribution domain, Genesis-ATC is an essential original equipment manufacturer (OEM)-to-consumer link providing critical forward logistics, post-manufacturing support, reverse logistics, field installation and engineering services, and equipment sales. Genesis-ATC is a subsidiary of parent company Genesis and is headquartered in San Antonio, Texas, with its primary warehouse and staging center out of Memphis, Tennessee, and operations throughout the United States.
Posted 4 years ago