Sorry, this job was closed 4 years ago. See all open Server Administrator Jobs in Irving, TX
Microsoft Certified IT Professional - Server Administrator
Preparing new Video Hub Offices for production – blackout certifications, SDP connectivity, provisioning test customers, updating channel maps, installing RDP apps.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
Review and execution of technical MOPS that will upgrade Video Hub Offices to new Network Releases and or add Video Hub Office capacity.
Expertise with Windows 2003/2008 server, IIS, MOM (Microsoft Operations Management), SMS, DNS, AD, NLB (Network Load Balancing), and Microsoft clustering.
Perform health checks before and after growth and migration maintenance window activities.
Certify new service groups / branch controllers, D-Server, V-Servers are production ready.
MCITP-SA Certification Required
· Windows 2003/2008 Server Expert Required
· IIS Expert Required
· Clustering Intermediate Required
· Active Directory Intermediate Required
· SMS, SCCM Intermediate Desired
· SCOM Intermediate Desired
· Networking Intermediate Required
· IPTV / Microsoft Media Room Intermediate Desired
· Storage Intermediate Desired
· Must be able to stoop/knee/crouch/reach for extended length of time
· Visual acuity to use keyboard, operate equipment and read applications information
· May be required to work additional hours without notice
· Must be able to pass drug screening and background check
Positioned at the center of the product distribution domain, Genesis-ATC is an essential original equipment manufacturer (OEM)-to-consumer link providing critical forward logistics, post-manufacturing support, reverse logistics, field installation and engineering services, and equipment sales. Genesis-ATC is a subsidiary of parent company Genesis and is headquartered in San Antonio, Texas, with its primary warehouse and staging center out of Memphis, Tennessee, and operations throughout the United States.
Posted 4 years ago
Browse Server Administrator jobs in Irving, Texas: