Generac Power Systems:
Join the leader in the power industry! Our Whitewater, WI facility is seeking a Senior Industrial Engineer for our growing Manufacturing Operations Team.
In this highly visible position, you will be hands-on managing a variety of projects with a main focus in Whitewater; however with a breadth of responsibilities that will also impact projects in our related facilities in Jefferson, Eagle and Waukesha.
Our record setting growth has allowed us to expand our manufacturing facilities and as such, this position will be pivotal in assembly start-ups; designing new manufacturing lines; line moves internal to a facility or across facilities; and the ability to impact our ongoing lean initiatives. This high profile role will underscore your strong background in process improvement allowing you to work collaboratively across the organization and create new operational efficiencies that go directly to the bottom line!
This is a hands-on role that will quickly showcase your talent across the organization. Good communication and project management skills are essential to providing you the tools necessary for you to operate in our fast-moving environment. This is an outstanding opportunity for the right individual that has a proven record of success in a manufacturing environment!Basic Qualifications:
Additional Skills preferred:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Industrial/Mechanical Engineering plus a minimum of 5 years of experience in a manufacturing engineering environment. If no degree, a minimum of seven years in a similar manufacturing role.
- Proven abilities managing projects across a manufacturing organization
- Design experience using AutoCAD and/or ProE
- Working knowledge of Lean Manufacturing
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office systems,
- 7 years of experience in a manufacturing engineering environment
- Tool Fixture Design experience
- Capital Expenditure experience
- New Product Introduction Team experience
- Time Study knowledge